Chapter 2 pt 2 (leatherface, jason voorhees, micheal myers)

((Team I wouldn't like to meet in a dark ally))

Alex dragged you off to a door that was the same as the first and there were three cells once again. All of the men were wearing masks and stood at terrifying heights. You gulped as the sound of the shoes were the only sound in the room .

You turned to the first cell. A man who wore a face of leather or some tuff material was on his face. He looked at you while you looked back. "N-now Thomas" Alex stuttered moving you closer to the cell. "This is the new nurse (y/n) she's gonna be helping all of you and going to be looking after everyone. He shoved you into the cell with a thud. You took a sharp breath as you stood to your upright position. Thomas moved his hand slowly and took your hand in his and held it gently. He gave you a look of care and worry for you as he glared at Alex. "I'm fine. Really." You said to him. He gently let go of your hand and you moved to the next cell.

A man with a hockey mask stood tall and looked down to you. You were intimidated by him. But he soon caught onto your unease and relaxed his posture. "I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you." You said. Then a loud noise caught your attention. The cell next to this hockey masked person just slammed something into the cell door.

You run to the next cell and look at the man wearing a mask and a mechanic suit. He glared at you and at Alex. His posture remained dominant and didn't look like he was backing down. "What's up with you huh?" Alex asked. He pointed to his wrist then crossed his arms. Alex looked at his watch on his wrist. "Oh. It's breakfast. Sorry bud." He laughed nervously then walked with you towards the exit. "That wasn't cool pushing me into the first guys cell." You glared at him as you followed him towards the control room. "Sorry. I wanted you to go and say hello." He said. Once you reached the control room you met with a security guy named Ralph who opened the cells back doors that lead to a large room with different things inside. In the centre of the room was a large table with chairs that look as if they had been stuck to the floor. "C'mon let's say hello to everyone else." He said as you both left the room to go to the main room.