Chapter 5

You woke up and get your uniform on and remembered the flower that you had been given by charity. You placed it in your hair and walked out to your car and drove to the asylum.

When you arrived Donnie was waiting for you with a smile. You exited your car and walked towards him. "Hey. Follow me." He said and quickly walked in with you tailing behind. You noticed the door was chained back up and you walked past it wanting to forget those events. You both walked down the familiar hallway that you went with Alex when you first arrived. "Where's Annie? And Alex?" You asked. "On their way." He said. You came across a door and Donnie opened it slowly. There stood in separate cells were Carrie, Charity and Pennywise. The clown thrashing around and smashing things in the cell. Charity had decorated the cell in white flowers like the one she gave to you and and she sat on her knees looking through the cell bars. Carrie slept peacefully with a whole flower crown on her head that was newly made.

You noticed and walked towards Charity's cell. You smiled and sat on your knees as Donnie walked to Pennywises' cell. Her back faced you. You raised a brow confused from what she was holding. You spoke softly to the quiet entity as Donnie argued with the clown. You seemed to blur their yells and fits of anger as you thought of a question to ask. "When did you make the flower crown for Carrie?" She didn't turn to you. "To keep... her safe... The flowers... Keep the noise... Away..." She said softly and filled with sorrow. "So your flowers are like protection?" You asked as you heard Donnie Storm out the room. Then Pennywise laughed. "Like those flowers keep you safe! Believe me one of those flower crowns are the last things you want on your head! I've seen what she can do!" The clown yelled in laughter. "Is it ok if you show me what you're holding?" She turned around and with a small smile was holding a porcelain doll that looked like Brahms' mask. It had a single pink flower in its head as she lovingly stocked the dolls head before placing a kiss upon its forehead. She was ever so gentle with the doll in her hands. "Who's that?" You asked a bit nervous as your fears became true. "Brahms..." She responded looking down at the doll with a loving smile.

Donnie walks in and immediately notices the doll and his blood runs cold. "What are you doing with that?!" He yelled scared. "Do you realise what will happen if it breaks?! Give it me!" He yelled as she shuffled to the wall shaking her head. The flowers ran blood red "NO!" She yelled over and over again holding the doll tightly as tears started falling. You backed up as did Donnie. Carrie awoke with red in her eyes as she walked towards the cell bars and using her powers to make various items and bulbs explode. "Told you that those flowers weren't good!" He laughed jumping up and down as charity cried shaking her head and refusing to give up the doll. "Ok! Keep it safe!...I don't want to pay for anymore damages..." He said walking out of the room.

The flowers changed back to white and Carrie closed her eyes and reopened them and they were back to normal. "What happened?" Carrie asked confused and scared. "Charity... She got upset." You said. She didn't need to hear the rest as she understood what happened. Charity sat back down on the floor smiling at the doll and continued to care for the doll. You thought for a second. "What if I could get you to meet the real Brahms? You can keep the doll. But how about you see the real Brahms too?" Her dull eyes twinkled as a large smile plastered her face. "Really?" She asked. You nodded. Then you heard Donnie yell.

"All doors for EVERYONE will be open in two minutes!"