Chapter 3

You were taken to the main room where everyone sat waiting for breakfast. Then virus bowls were handed by a large glaring woman who didn't seem to notice you and Alex enter the room. You saw Hannibal next to a shaken Norman who sat next to Thomas who rubbed his back reassuring him that he was safe. Sitting a seat away from him was a make with a crazy hairstyle who seemed to be whispering "Danny I'm gonna find ya" and next to him was a tall guy with a mask that looked a lot like a dolls face and he just stared at you. Making you uncomfortable.

Across from them were two teenage boys laughing and joking around as they ate. Next to them ignoring them was the tall guy who threw something at the cell door and the guy with he hockey mask. They seemed to be quietly conversing with one another while the guy known as mr. Bateman sat eating the food.

"Alright." Alex stated. As he pointed and named every person one by one they watched turned to look at you. Wondering who you were. "This is the new nurse. Her name is (y/n). She'll be helping around here." Alex stated before leaving. You turned quickly. "Alex?!" You felt someone very close to you and you slowly turned to see the two boys named Billy and Stu. "Well hey there hot stuff." Stu said. You scowled at him as he tried to place his hand on you before someone grabbed his wrist tightly causing him to cry in pain. It was the guy named Brahms. "(Y/n)." He said in a childish voice causing you to be slightly startled. He gently took your hand and pulled you towards a door as the others resumed to what they were doing. "Where are we going?" You asked but he didn't respond. He just kept your hand in his. He opened the door to reveal a garden. "You wanted to come here?" You asked as he just nodded. The garden was full of life and everything was still. It was nothing like the front of the asylum.

He sat down on the grass and you sat beside him. You both enjoyed the silence until the door opened. You moved closer to Brahms in fear it was someone who didn't really like you. You sighed when you realised it was only Dr.Lecter with a book. He noticed your presence and walked towards you. "Hello nurse (y/n). Brahms." He said in his cool and calming tone. "Hello Dr.Lecter do you have some to read outside for a while?" You asked as he took a seat on the bench opposite you. "It was rather noisy in there. Michael grabbed Billy and stu's heads and smacked them both together. Norman ran back to his cell scared of Michael and Annie took hem both the the nurses station to patch them up. Patrick is in the library with Thomas and Jason is just sitting and staring into nothing.most likely talking with his mother." He said as he opened the book. I stood up going to help defuse the situation but Brahms grabbed your hand and urged you to stay outside. Hannibal saw your situation and moved to the left of the bench and patted a seat next to him. "Brahms. Would you like me to read to you?" Brahms raced to the bench and sat next to Hannibal and you walked into the main room.

You cleaned up the area and you saw Billy and stu walk in with Annie. "Thank you Annie." You said. She just glared at you. Alex walked back in. "I was on break." He said. "So what do we do?" You asked. "Well we can chat with them and help them with things until 1. That's when they go back to their cells." You instantly remembered Norman and ran out the room. "Where you going?" Alex asked but chose to stay in the main room.

You ran to Normans cell where he was shaking out of nerves on his bed. "Norman? It's me. (y/n) can we talk?" You asked. He got off his bed and stood near the cell. "Norman. What happened?" You asked softly. He took a breath. Explaining what has happened while stuttering. "I'm sorry about leaving the room. It's just that Brahms-" Norman cut you off. "I-It's ok. Brahms can be d-difficult to handle I-if he doesn't get what he wants." Norman said smiling. You smiled back causing him to blush. "Everyone's calm now. Would you like to go back in the main room?" You asked. He nodded and walked back to the main room using the back cell exit.

You walked back to the main room to see Donnie. He turned and smiled at you. "Just the girl I need to see. We need to discuss something important."

Hey I hoped people liked this chapter.