Chapter 6

She rested the doll on her bed upon a bed of flowers and waited at the back door holding white lilies in a bunch. You smiled as you walked into the main room. There you spotted Alex. "Where have you been?" He asked. "Calming charity down. Donnie upset her." Alex looked in shock. "Didn't think the guy would have the balls to go near her let alone upset her."

A few doors opened and Brahms, Michael, Jason, Hannibal Norman, Patrick, leather face and everyone else from yesterday walked into the main room and sat down noticing an extra part of table attached to theirs. "Wh-what's happening?" Norman asked. "Well a few from the other wing have had to come over. You see the wing is being repaired and last time that happened..." Alex butted in. "Everyone died. They decided to provoke them and it ended in blood." They nodded as they were passed their food. "Also it seems as someone is interested in Brahms. She's happy to meet you." You said smiling brightly. Everyone turned to Brahms shocked. He looked at them and raised his shoulders clearly confused.

Their doors opened and out walked Charity, Pennywise, Carrie, Freddie and Chucky. Charity smiled brightly as she walked to her table. His eyes catching his. She placed the flowers beside he and eat the meal while everyone else looked confused. "Alex you care for these. I'll go talk to the others." You said walking to them. "Hey it's the hottie." Chucky said earning some growls from the other table. Freddy and Chucky winked at you. Carrie huffed and rolled her eyes as charity and Pennywise ignored them and continued watching the porridge in their bowls. "After eating what you want you can do what you want until 1 o'clock then you head back into your cells." They nodded and charity stood up with the flowers and walked outside. You followed behind curious you ventured behind her.

She sat on a bench with the flowers looking at the many coloured flowers that surrounded the garden. "I know... your there." She said. You walked towards her and stood by her side. "Why haven't you given him the flowers?" You asked. "I... I don't...need to yet." She said looking down. "Are you too shy to give it him?" She nodded. Then a voice called your name frantically. "I-I gotta go." You said.

Brahms swung the door open and walked out. "(Y/N)!" Alex yelled. You ran into the main room. Freddy and Jason were at each other's throats. You and Alex tried prying them off each other. Then Annie stormed in causing them to turn to her and gulp as Annie and leather face pulled them off each other. "Come with me (Y/N). These two need to be taken to confinement." She grabbed Jason by the scuff of his jacket and Freddy by his jumper. "Please Annie! We won't do it again!" Freddy pleaded. She ignored them.

She walked with you down past the cell doors and to padded doors. "Open the doors." You pulled the heavy door open and she threw one in cell one and the other in the second cell. "Head back to the main room." She instructed. You nodded and walked back.

When you arrived you noticed Pennywise was teasing and scaring Norman causing him to run around. Leatherface chased him around the room trying to beat up the clown and   Various chairs were being thrown around trying to hit he clown. "Norman!" You yelled the tall face wearing guy ran outside as Norman ran towards you and stood behind you scared. "We were just having some fun sweets." The clown stated angry that you stopped him from whatever he was going to do for Norman. "You know your not allowed to do that to others." His teeth suddenly changed as he leaned forward and you hugged Norman tightly ready for whatever he was going to do. He hugged you tightly in return.

SMACK!

A body collapsed onto the ground and you opened your eyes to see leatherface with a shovel in hand. Annie stormed in and sighed. "Thanks." She said to leatherface before dragging the unconscious clown to confinement. You realised you still was hugging Norman and moved away quickly. "I'm sorry Norman." You said embarrassed. He smiled back with a blush on his cheeks before muttering "it's ok." Then walking off somewhere. The shovel was dropped and leatherface walked away. You signed picking the shovel up to put it back in the garden.

When you got outside you were surprised to see charity and Brahms asleep back to back. Brahms messy hair now had a few flowers in. Their fingers were intertwined together as charity as a smile resign upon her face. The warm sunny glow rested upon everyone outside. Hannibal and Carrie were discussing something quietly as billy and stu were laughing at whatever they were discussing. You put the shovel back and walked towards stu and Billy. "What you two on about?" You said smiling. Stu smiled and made a space by him for you to sit down. "Movie moments." Stu said. "Mainly horror." Billy added. You listened to them as they recommended you movies to watch and said why.

For the rest of the day all was good. No more fights broke out and everyone seemed to get along. When it finally turned to 1 o'clock everyone was in their cells and all was calm. You walked towards Alex who smiled. "How was everyone in the garden?" He asked. "Good. How was everyone in the library?" ((Yeah when they're not in the garden or main hall they're in the library)) he nodded and smiled. "I wanted to ask..." You raised a brow. "D-do you wanna go.. On a date with me?" He asked.

"Yeah....Why not."