Chapter 8

Silence

Then Brahms looked at the book in his hands. He wanted her to read to him. His dream could never become real he couldn't say what he wanted to say to her, he couldn't give the drawing he did of them holding hands. It was drawn as a small child's drawing and she couldn't give him a goodnight kiss. He dropped the book and ran off. "Brahms!" You called out. The sound of his feet echoed as that was the only sound headers for another minute. Chucky growled. "I'm gonna wipe that fucking clowns face paint off!" He yelled. Annie grabbed him by the hair as he thrashed around screaming. "Wait you and charity got along?" You said. "Of course! She used to appear in my cell and nap in there. We used to chat all the time! She was like my best friend! Then that fucking clown went and killed her" he took deep breaths and calmed down.

Norman walked off to the library to think. Charity had given him a white rose when they first met. His mother thought that she was trying to take him away from his mother. She told norma it's her way of greeting people and gifted her a lily. She was taken back by her kindness and accepted the flower. "It's ok my dear." Norma said in Norman's head. "Mommy will take care of the clown and if I can't I know someone else here will. It's a walking death trap for him now... or you could take it into your own hands..."

Hannibal followed you, Annie and Alex towards her corpse. He couldn't help but think about charity. He had seen her and spoke with her before. She gifted him a white dahlia when she saw him. They got along very well and looked at her like a daughter. But he felt like he failed because now he stared at her corpse within many different flowers. He could've stopped it. He could've prevented Donnie from....

He needed to tell Brahms and (y/n). And he needed to before Donnie finds out he was awake last night....

Just wanted to write an extra part about how the characters are and the thoughts going through the heads of characters that may or may not try to go after pennywise