Chapter 10

Donnie walked in red faced from anger seeing the sight of you and anger. He was seeing red. He charged towards the two. You closed your eyes tightly waiting for something.

Nothing

The sound of scrambling feet was heard and you opened your eyes and Donnie was pinned down by Jason and Freddy. "I've wanted to do this for ages" He said smiling as Jason punched him in the gut. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Annie said confused and annoyed. "I like you (y/n)! I hate you Alex I'll kill you!" He said trying to charge towards but was being held back but Freddy. "Boys." Annie said and the boys gulped. " follow me." They dragged Donnie away to solitary confinement. "You can tell them." Hannibal said. Everyone was interested to hear you out. It caught everyone's attention. Carrie was a shaking mess. Norman had a hand on her shoulder trying his best to calm her. Which wasn't doing much. "Donnie might be involved with the murder of charity." Everyone was confused "but... wasn't it that smug clown?" Patrick said. "Yes. But I believe that Donnie gave him the opening to kill her." Hannibal stated. "what makes you think he was involved?" Annie asked crossing her arms. "I didn't sleep well last night. I heard Donnie walking around because (y/n) were on a date and I know you leave as fast as you can. I heard a cell door open and close. Coming from the room pennywise is in. There's only one person to help confirm this." He looked directly to Carrie and all eyes were on her. She was shaking from nerves but took a breath and spoke up. "I saw Donnie... I heard them talking. Charity was asleep I think. She didn't say anything." Everyone's looked shocked. "He said. Now's your opening. Make it quick." She felt light headed and collapsed on the floor. "Carrie!" Norman said helping her up. "I'm fine. Just shaken." She said.

Everyone was around. "So..." Freddy said. "So..." Patrick said. "What do we do?" Annie said. "Kill them." Chucky said. "Torture them." Norman said. "We can't do that. It's too much of a problem." Alex said "why? We do a pretty good clean up." Billy said.

"I know what to do..." you said darkly with a smirk.