CHAPTER 3 | He is evil

"Hey Anne, I think the person who helped me pick up my books has my key." I said.

"Yeah I think you are right, let's go and talk to him."

"But do you even know where he is ?" I asked.

"Yeah about that...." Anne said and I could see weird expression forming on her face.

I wanted to find him as quick as possible and the problem was I didn't even know his name so that I could ask someone regarding him so I took matters into my own hands.

I thought maybe he would be in class as the next lecture was about to start. I totally forgot that Anne was with me I was just in a haste and Anne couldn't catch up. In order to find him I disturbed many classes and the teachers would probably be mad at me for interrupting but I didn't care.

I couldn't find him anywhere so the last place I thought was the boys bathroom and that didn't sound good. I had to find him so I started towards the bathroom and luckily I had taken just a few steps ahead and I saw him.

He was walking towards me, casually with his one hand in the pocket and other one holding his phone, listening to the music and dancing a little. He thought there was no-one around him but there I was staring at him when he looked up and our gaze met.

He stopped, still looking at me but then I started walking, I was furious I just wanted to punch him in the face and ask him that why he stole my keys but as near I came my anger blew away in the storm of his innocent eyes.

"Hey you, give me my keys back how could you be like this, a thief stealing stuff and being so innocent like nothing just happened, now return my keys or I am going to the principal's office", I moved my hand infront of him to hand me the keys, he made a disgusting face and started walking away "right now, give me back my keys." I yell.

He turned back and started walking towards me. I noticed this and started taking steps back but he didn't stop. I could no longer back off, my back hit the wall and I stopped.

"Stop don't come forward, move back." I cried and he stopped.

"Okay I am not moving but just hear me out, I didn't steal the keys nor do I have them but I saw someone picking them up." He said in a worried voice.

"Don't lie, tell me the truth please." I pleaded.

He again started walking towards me and this time I didn't tell him to move back because he can help me find my keys. He came closer that I could hear him breathing and in my ear he whispered, "I saw Jordan picking up that key."

I knew Jordan is a jerk but he would do such a thing as stealing from me after all the pain he gave me some more is still left. My eyes popped open that I thought they will come out from the sockets but thankfully they didn't.

"Thanks, I am so sorry I misjudged you and you helped me, again." I said.

"I know, I am such a lovely person anyways it's Daniel and you are...?" He asked.

"Well, you need to be a little more lovely to know my name, bye." I said and walked out the corridor to reveal the truth to Anne.

●●●

I was so angry I wanted to desperately tell Anne so she could take care of her jerk ex-boyfriend but she was nowhere to be found. I called her on her cell phone but she didn't pick up, I was so concerned for her.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hands touch my back and I turn to see Jordan standing right infront of me, how dare he touch me. I was enraged by his action, I held his hand and pulled it away from me making a grossed out face.

"Who are you calling ?"

"It's none of your business, back off."

"I just saw your friend going out of the school."

"I swear to God if you do anything to hurt her, I will kill you."

He laughed, totally looked like a psychopath and walked away. I have to find Anne and my dad's car keys for that I think I need someone's help.

 I have to find Anne and my dad's car keys for that I think I need someone's help

Hey guys, I hope you guys are getting curious for the next chapter. Stay tuned, next chapter is coming soon I think you will enjoy. If you enjoy this far vote, comment and share. HAPPY READING.