Chapter 2

Camila glares at a student that won't stop staring at her, she must be new.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she made her way to her home room class.

Of course, the teacher moved their seats around so she has to sit by Lauren pretty much every class she has now.

Lauren was already in her seat with her head down on the table.

Sitting down, Camila glares at the desk.

She heard Lauren sniff.

Sighing, Camila subtly slides her right hand under the desk and rests it on Lauren's thigh.

She felt Lauren's muscles tense and the older girl lifted her head a little.

Camila glances at Lauren and forces a smile, rubbing her thigh gently before  leaning over and whispering in her ear. "I heard that you like me through Ashley."

Lauren froze, how did Camila know Ashley?

"Is it true?" Camila breathes out, rubbing Lauren's thigh.

Lauren swallowed and closed her eyes. She dropped her head and nodded.

Leaning closer, Camila slides her hand down Lauren's thigh, just resting it between both of her thighs. "You're beautiful."

Lauren's heart raced in her chest and she looked at Camila out of the corner of her eye.

As soon as the teacher walks in, Camila pulls away and avoids looking at Lauren.

Lauren dropped her head back onto the table. She really didn't want to be in school.

"Pay attention." Camila mumbles.

Lauren was silent. She kept her head down.

The teacher started talking about something Camila couldn't care less about.

"Lauren, sit up, please." The teacher said after she'd noticed Lauren's head on the table.

The green-eyed girl didn't move which was strange because she always followed the rules.

The teacher moves to touch Lauren but backs away when Camila glares at her.

"Lauren." The blonde teacher said. "Please sit up."

Lauren didn't move.

Camila gently squeezes Lauren's thigh, nudging her subtly and causing the green eyed girl to sit up.

The teacher moved back to the front of the room.

Halfway through the lesson, Camila becomes frustrated as she struggles with the worksheet.

You see, everyone thought she never did the work or handed in her homework but she did. She just didn't  do it in class or hand in the work when there were others around.

She couldn't help but glance at Lauren who was staring down at the worksheet, her pen hanging from her mouth.

Shifting, Camila begins to rub her thigh again, watching Lauren for a reaction as she purposefully trails her hand up higher each time.

Lauren's muscles tensed but the older girl didn't take her eyes off the worksheet. She pulled her pen out of her mouth and scribbled down an answering before moving onto the next question.

Smirking, Camila slides her hand up even further and since Lauren was wearing a dress, she grazed her clothed center before sliding her hand all the way down to Lauren's knee.

Lauren swallowed, taking a deep breath. She scribbled another answer down on the paper before moving her leg away from Camila's hand.

Tensing, Camila fights back her anger before giving up and grabbing her bag, the paper crunched up in her hand as she storms out of the room, ignoring as the teacher calls her name.