Chapter 15

"I guess you're mad at me still?" Camila asks as she moves over to Lucy who was standing in the kitchen.

"Oh, you have no idea." Lucy responded.

Biting her lip, Camila slowly wraps her arms around Lucy's waist. "I'm really sorry."

Lauren just stood there.

Nuzzling Lucy's neck, Camila places a gentle kiss there.

"Camila, don't." Lucy muttered.

"Then give me a kiss." The younger girl mumbles.

"Why?" Lucy responded.

"Because I love you and I want a kiss from my fiancé." Camila responds, pulling Lucy closer.

Lucy shifted her weight from her left foot to her right foot.

Kissing Lucy's neck once more, Camila rubs the older girl's hips.

"Camila stop." Lucy repeated.

Sighing, Camila steps back and turns to Lauren. "How about you?"

"Hmm?" Lauren hummed in question. She looked between Lucy and Camila. "What? I wasn't listening."

Moving over to her, Camila slips her arms around Lauren's waist. "Let me kiss you?"

Camila saw Lauren relax a little and shrug.

Smiling, the younger girl leans in and kisses Lauren slowly and passionately.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed and she wrapped her arms around Camila's neck. It seemed like Lauren had forgiven her for her outburst at Hayley and Taylor's wedding.

Pulling her closer, Camila deepens the kiss and slips her tongue into Lauren's mouth.

Lauren slowly tangled her fingers in Camila's brown locks. She pulled away after a few minutes, taking a deep breath.

Stepping back, Camila moves over to Lucy and pulls her into a rough but passionate kiss.

Lucy fought against Camila, eventually able to separate their lips. "I'm mad at you." She walked away.

Groaning, Camila drops her head into her hands. "Dammit."

"Camz, take a deep breath." Lauren said cautiously. She didn't dare move any closer out of fear that Camila would snap again.

Camila takes a deep breath and runs a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry."

"Promise me something?" Lauren said, watching Camila's every move. "When you feel angry like that, try doing some meditation."

"I promise." Camila breathes out before moving closer to Lauren and pulling her into a needy kiss.

Lauren kissed her back before pulling away. "Can we just hold each other?"

Nodding, the younger girl wraps her arms around Lauren and buries her face in her neck before closing her eyes.

Lauren rested her head on Camila's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Have you taken a test yet?" Camila asks softly.

"A test?" Lauren asked, confused.

Nodding, Camila moves closer to Lauren. "A pregnancy test."

"Oh." Lauren shook her head. "I forgot."

"We have some here if you want to take one." The younger girl says softly.

Lauren yawned and rubbed her eyes before slowly lifting her head. She opened her eyes and looked at Camila. "Help me?"

"Help you?" Camila asks in confusion.