Chapter 11

Three months later

Lucy runs a hand through her hair and takes a deep breath. She had just gotten the triplets down for bed.

She went into her room and lay down on the bed, yawning.

"You know I could've taken care of them." Camila says softly, pulling Lucy close.

"I wanted to do it." Lucy mumbled.

Kissing the older girl's cheek, Camila pulls her closer. "At least they let us bring Braelynn home."

Lucy nodded, she yawned and curled up in Camila's arms.

"I love you." The younger girl whispers softly.

"I love you too." Lucy whispered, struggling to stay awake.

Camila holds Lucy close and lets her fall asleep.

She gently drew circles into the older girl's back with her fingers to help her relax.

It wasn't long before Lucy was sound asleep in Camila's arms, her head resting on the younger girl's chest.

Camila sighed. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and began scrolling through Facebook to pass the time.

After a few hours, Lucy wakes up and looks at a now sleeping Camila before moving to check on the babies.

All three of them were still asleep.

Smiling softly, Lucy moves over to Braelynn's crib and gently runs her fingers down her cheek.

Braelynn was the smallest of all three of them.

Lucy couldn't hide her smile. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of the sleeping baby. She checked the time too.

It was going on three in the afternoon.

"Hey," Camila says softly, leaning against the doorframe.

Lucy turned her head. "Hi. I said I'd meet Hayley in an hour or two for coffee." She told Camila.

Nodding, Camila walks further into the room and wraps her arms around Lucy's waist from behind. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lucy responded. "Will you be okay to watch the kids on your own while I'm with Hayley?"

Camila doesn't respond, kissing Lucy's neck and holding her close.

"Camila?" Lucy asked.

The younger girl hums in response, pressing harder kisses against Lucy's neck.

Lucy pulled away. "Stop." She said.

Frowning, Camila steps back and grabs Lucy's hand, turning her around. "Why are you pulling away?"

"Because I don't want you getting turned on and I'm not ready to help you in the way you want." Lucy said.

"I wasn't being sexual." The younger girl mumbles.

"I know. But you get turned on easily." Lucy responded.

Camila just turns and leaves the room, lately it seemed like she wasn't even allowed to kiss or touch Lucy without her thinking it was for sex.

"Camila?" Lucy followed her, sighing.

The younger girl doesn't respond, making her way into the bathroom and starting the shower.

Lucy sighed, she went into their bedroom to get changed.

"Come shower with me." Camila calls out softly.