Chapter 8

Camila gasped as she woke up, sitting up and glancing around her room. Oddly enough she wasn't living in a house with several kids and Lauren and Lucy.

However, she did have Lucy in her arms.

"Mm, what's wrong?" The older girl asks, sitting up and frowning in confusion. "The baby didn't kick did he?" She asks, rubbing her stomach.

Camila shifted and shook her head. "No."

Moving closer, Lucy sits up and looks into Camila's eyes. "Then what's wrong?" She asks, hoping Camila will talk to her.

"I just had a bad dream. Nothing to worry about." Camil said bluntly.

Biting her lip, Lucy nods and lays back down, rolling onto her side so that her back is to Camila.

"Go back to sleep, we have school tomorrow." Camila said. She got up and left the room to go for a walk to clear her head.

An hour later

Camila found herself outside Lauren's house, looking in the living room window. She watched Lauren bounce the girl in her arms as the two year old cried.

Taking a deep breath, she moves over to the front door and gently knocks.

Lauren took a deep breath. Who could be at the door at three in the morning? She put Remi down in her playpen and slowly walked over to the door. She unlocked it and pulled it open a tiny bit.

Shifting, Camila sends her a small smile. "H-hey,"

"Hi?" Lauren asked cautiously.

"There's something you should know." Camila says softly.

Lauren furrowed her brows.

Taking a deep breath, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "Do you remember Ariana's party the summer before Freshman year?"

Lauren nodded. "Yes." She said slowly.

"I was the person you had sex with." The younger girl says softly.

"What?" Lauren shook her head. "No."

Camila could only see half of her face but from what she could see she could tell, Lauren looked really tired.

"Yes, I was going to stay with you and tell you that morning how I felt. But I got a phone call from the hospital telling me that my parents and Sofi were in an accident and died." Camila says softly.

Lauren shook her head. "You're lying." She whispered.

Remi's crying got louder. The little girl had colick and chicken pox.

Frowning, Camila gently pushes the door open and walks inside. Moving over to the playpen, she picks the little girl up and gently runs her hands along Remi's back.

The two year old quickly relaxes, curling into Camila and closing her eyes.

Lauren stood for a moment. She turned to Camila. "I didn't give you permission to come in."

Camila doesn't respond, continuing to gently rock the little girl and rub her back.

Lauren sighed, she pushed her hair out of her face and took off her glasses to rub her eyes.

It didn't take long before Remi was sound asleep and Camila was able to lay her down. "I didn't know you had gotten pregnant until I overheard Dinah and Normani talking about it."

Lauren slumped down on the couch. "They shouldn't have been talking about it." She mumbled.

Moving over to the couch, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "I'm glad they were, now I know that I have another kid."