Chapter 5

Lucy was curled up on her bed, her hand resting on her stomach. Camila was right, she couldn't blame the younger girl for getting her pregnant again. But she also couldn't bring herself to tell her.

She hasn't even talked to Camila or anyone for that matter since that day four weeks ago.

Lauren had been avoiding them too. She thought Camila was angry with her.

Lucy slowly gets up and makes her way into the kitchen where Camila is making lunch for Remi.

Moving over to Blake, she slowly picks him up and kisses his forehead.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Camila asked softly. "Please talk to me."

Shifting the eight month old onto her hip, Lucy looks up at Camila before looking back down.

"Lucy, talk to me." Camila begged. "Please."

Taking a deep breath, Lucy looks up at Camila once more. "I'm pregnant." She whispers.

"What?" Camila asked, she didn't hear what Lucy said.

Clearing her throat, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes. "I'm pregnant." She says slightly louder.

Camila paled. "Oh my..." She trailed off.

Closing her eyes, Lucy fights back tears. "I'm sorry." She breathes out, putting Blake back in his playpen and running back into her room.

"Lucy, wait." Camila begged.

The older girl was quickly filling a bag with her clothes as she quietly cried.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" Camila asked, she stood in the doorway. "Please stop."

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks up at Camila, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"Why? Where are you going?" Camila asked confused.

Wiping her eyes, the older girl sits down on the bed. "I figured it would be best if I moved out. I mean you're trying to have a relationship with Lauren and I'm ruining that. I'm always ruining things."

"You're not ruining it. I did." Camila said.

Shaking her head, Lucy looks down and takes a deep breath. "No, I did."

"You did not, do you hear me? I got mad at her and scared her away. You did nothing." Camila said calmly, moving over to the bed. She lifted Lucy's head. "You did nothing." She repeated, leaning down and pecking Lucy's lips. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Gasping, Lucy leans into Camila and kisses her fully.

Camila shifted from one foot to the other.

Pulling away, Lucy looks into Camila's eyes and frowns. "You didn't mean that did you?"

"Mean what?" Camila asked, confused.

"When you kissed me, you didn't mean it." Lucy whispers before looking down.

"I meant it. Why do you always doubt me?" Camila asked

Swallowing thickly, Lucy looks back up with tears in her eyes. "We were breaking up that day, how am I supposed to know if it's real or all in my head?"

"What's all in your head? I'm confused." Camila said.

"Us," the older girl whispers.

"We are real." Camila told her firmly.

Curling into Camila, Lucy breaks down into soft sobs.

Camila rocked them and rubbed Lucy's back. "Shh."