chapter eight

belle ;

 they say kissing someone is supposed to be an over-the-moon sensation. like an electrical current is running through you. which i guess it could be, if it's with someone you truly care about of course. 

when louis tomlinson bursted into quilts and kissed me without a warning, i did not feel the 'sparks'. i felt slimy and violated. that's why i didn't even feel a little bit bad when i shoved him roughly back onto his ass. 

"what the hell was that?!" i wiped my mouth with my sweaterpaw to get rid of his slobbery tongue residue. 

niall was looking at me as if i had three heads, while harry...well, he seemed disappointed almost. his eyes had dropped down to the table where he was playing with his hands; completely avoiding the situation.

"it was a kiss, princess." louis scoffed and pulled himself up, taking an uninvited seat down next to niall. 

he made it sound like it was normal. normal to just kiss an almost complete fucking stranger out of the blue. 

louis, or also known as coach tomlinson, was georgia's football coach. on the rare occasion that i would make it to her practices, he would try and flirt with me. which i may or may not have returned. i mean, he had a nice bum in those track shorts. and his thighs...damn.

but now...forget it! 

when i didn't offer him a response he rose an eyebrow and made kissy noises almost to indicate what a kiss was, in case i hadn't understood.

"ya know? two people...two sets of lips...tongue maybe?" 

"i know what a fucking kiss is, you twat!" i mentally cursed myself for the horrid language but georgia was nowhere in sight.

"do you now?" he smirked. he fucking smirked. "because it sure didn't seem like it a few moments ago, darling."

niall must have sensed my desire to jump and attack him because he quickly stood up and grabbed me from my waist, holding me back.

"hey man, obviously she's not one for pda-" the irish boy tried to reason.

"pda?" i chuckled humorlessly. "he's not even my boyfriend! pda isn't even a problem i thought!"

harry instantly perked his head up at that and niall went rigid behind me. his whole demeanor changed and he released me. it took all my self control to try not to attack the ignorant bastard in front of me.

"that's not cool, man." niall shook his head in disgust. "not cool at all."

"m'sorry mate, but i don't really remember asking you your opinion."

niall clenched his fists and took a step closer so that he was right in front of louis, looking down at him, clearly pissed off. louis on the other hand simply looked the blonde up and down and scoffed.

"you don't fucking scare me, blondie." 

"you talk big game for someone so short."

"look at you." louis smirked. "thinking you're all tough."

"i don't think-"

"oooh shocker!" 

"why don't you both just stop it?!" harry's almost whisper was barely audible and he quickly put his head back down, embarrassed once more.

louis looked over and finally noticed harry's presence. he took one of his many curls between his fingers and gave it a small tug, earning a yelp of surprise to rise from the younger boy.