Dead Girl Walking | ❤️ FLUFF

*Alex's P.O.V.*

"Alex..." I hear a voice whisper. "Alex..."

"What do you want John?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I thought you might want to get off your laptop and spend some time with your best friend." John says, trying to shut my computer.

"Not right now, John." I say, dismissing him and turning back to writing.

"Alex, please get off that thing!" He pleads, rubbing my shoulders from behind me. "Just take a break... we can have a nice evening and watch a movie..."

I blush but remove John's hands from my body. "John, I spend more time with you then any other friend I have. Give it a rest for a while."

John sighs in defeat. "Fine... but I guess you won't get pizza," he says.

"Pizza!?" I say excitedly, slamming my laptop shut. "I'm not missing out on that! Pizza and you? That's like the best combination ever!"

I see John's face turn red. He smiles shyly and leads me out to the living room.

"Wanna watch Heathers?" He asks, sitting down on the couch with me.

"You bet!" I say laughing.

***

Once the pizza comes, we quickly grab a few slices and decide to start the movie. John turns off the lights and sits back down. We sit in silence and quickly become engrossed in the movie.

Halfway through the movie, John and I are already engaged in the plot. Though John seems a little distracted... I keep catching him stealing small glances at me. I turn to look back at him but he just blushes and immediately breaks our eye contact. I scoot closer to him until our bodies are touching together. I hold my breath as our hands briskly touch for a moment. I can tell John is nervous too as we lock hands. John starts to giggle and looks back at me.

I seem to lose all thought about the movie. The only thing I can think about is this beautiful boy in front of me.

John moves his hands up my arm, holding me by the shoulders. I bite my lip and look back at him. I can feel his hot breath on my face as he moves closer to me.
"Alex..." John whispers, slowly climbing on top of me. He pushes me down on the couch, slowly moving his hands from my shoulders to my waist. He looks at me for a few more seconds...

And then he kisses me.

I couldn't believe it. This wasn't a dream. I quickly kiss him back and let him move further on top of me. We share a long passion-filled kiss, and by the end of it I'm completely breathless.

"I-I love you..." I pant, taking a break for air.

"I love you too..." John whispers into my ear. I blush and John looks back at me with a smirk on his face.

"Tonight... you're my dead girl walking."

A/N: *internally screams* Anyways, did anyone get the Heathers or Hamilton references? Tell me if you did in the comments!