Prinxiety| FLUFF❤️

Hey! This is the one shot I wrote for Headphones_Kid . Make sure to check out their account and follow them!

(Head's up this is a Sanders Side one-shot, not a Hamilton one.)

*Virgil P.O.V.*

I glance in the mirror and brush my soft purple hair to the side, taking a deep breath and moving to adjust my black leather jacket. I'm going to Roman's performance today, and so I'm trying to make myself look as presentable as possible.

Roman is my best friend, so naturally, he invited me to his broadway performance of Heathers. I can tell Roman is over the moon about his chance to act on Broadway, especially since he's the main male part (J.D.). I'm really happy to see him act as well, one of the reasons being I know he's very talented, and another being that I generally enjoy watching him.

I turn away from the mirror to my friends Patton and Logan, who are snuggled up on my bed. They've been dating for almost a year now, so I've gotten used to their lovey-dovey actions.

"Do I look alright?" I ask them, spinning around.

Patton gives me a thumbs up and smiles. "You look great!"

I turn to Logan and wait for his response.

Logan pushes his glasses further up and observes me for a few seconds before saying, "You look relatively different from your normal self, but I think this sophisticated look suits you."

I grin and turn to check my demeanor again. "Are you sure? I'm really nervous about seeing Roman today."

"Don't worry, you guys are best friends! I'm sure he'll love your outfit," Patton tells me.

"Yes, there's no logical explanation for you to be nervous," Logan follows. "Why are you even worrying?"

"I'm just scared of doing something wrong," I admit. "Roman's amazing and I want to look decent in front of him." I sigh and glance down at my hands, feeling the urge to continue ranting. "I don't know why, but I just adore Roman's presence. I love watching him, looking at his animated face, the way his eyes sparkle when he's acting, and the ways his perfect pink lips deliver all his lines-"

"You know, Virgil, you sound pretty gay right now," Patton cuts me off laughing.

"I-uh- that's not what I mean! I mean he's amazing in a totally not-gay way!"

Patton continues laughing. "Well the way you talk about his "perfect pink lips" suggests otherwise."

My face flushes a bright red and I bury my face in my hands.

"He's correct you know," Logan adds. "According to my observation, any statement like that should be considered extremely homosexual."

"I-I didn't m-mean to sound like that!" I stutter, embarrassed.

Patton keeps poking at me as he smiles. "You know, I said the same exact things about Logan before I started dating him."

"There's no way I'm going to date Roman!" I blush. "He's too perfect for me, plus he'll never like me like I like him!" The words slip out before I can stop them.

"Aha! So you DO like Roman!" Patton exclaims.

"I didn't say that! Did I?" I lie and turn away from them.

"Well, You did just say '
"He'll never like me like I like him"," Logan says with a smug smile.

"I'm- I'm l-leaving! I state, my voice wavering uncontrollably. I want to escape this situation, and FAST.