part one

I was bored....very very bored I was laying on the floor listing to the caretaker' s and drawing. It was 4 in the morning I didn't care tho eventually my alarm went off and I looked at the time it was 6:15. I walked to my closet
And got my clothes for the day (picture above) I did not want to go to school but I had too. It's not like I have to do much, the teachers stopped calling on me because of the "incidents" I haven't spoken a word since then. I have to deal with an abusive boy friend and parents. I hate my life. I noticed it was raining so I grabbed my umbrella and mcr back pack and walked out the door. My abusive drug addicted parents that love alcohol Didn't wake up. probably some drug or some shit has them out cold. I left and got to school the day was long as per usual.  It was 3rd core and we just ate lunch we had a substitute teacher and he asked me if I was mute I responded with a nod he smirked and said good he took me out of the lunch room and into the hall and pushed me against the wall I kicked him in the dick and kneed him in the nose and ran to the office and signaled towards the hall and they followed me we got there and he was yelling at me calling me crazy and a stupid bitch and said I attacked him. I know how to sign so I signed that he was trying to rape me he took advantage that I was a mute. They had the cop take him away and said I could leave so I walked home. When I got home it was a note it said don't touch my food and don't break anything in my house I thought to myself wow so much love. I turned on my music and started to sing and walked into my mom's room and saw a blue paper that stuck out of the stack on her dresser I took it and read it it was hard to read all I saw was emers b. opp I thought for a second because it was so familiar. I thought for a second and then my radio said "remember that band kropp circles They call them selves palaye royale now they are going on tour soon and you need to get your tickets now before they are sold out"I ran To my room paper in hand and looked up crop circles it said "kropp circles is a Canadian band with members Remington Leith kropp; Sebastian Danzig kropp; Emerson Barrett kropp. I looked at the paper again and a single tear fell down my check.and I thought I need to find him if he really is my dad. Then I smiled a little as I thought we'll that's where I get my fashion and art skills. I took a picture of the paper and packed a bag to leave forever. I called my cousin liana I hate her right now but I need a ride. Last week I walked in and saw her and my abusive boyfriend facking. I smiled devilishly and took out my phone and looked through the picture's of bruises and scratches. And called the cops and told them about my life and they said he was going to get 10 years in jail for that same with my mom's boyfriend and her. Liana got here and I got in and didn't say a word she asked where I was going I said London so she took me to the airport. And dropped me off. Before she unlocked the door she apologised and gave me 300 dollars she said here I'll pay for the ticket and she did, it was 175 for the ticket I got on the plane I had to turn off my phone. (Time skip) I was shaken awake by the plane landing. I turned on my phone and looked up the next palaye royale show. It just so happens to be tonight and there's one more VIP pass I bought it I had 25$ left.