part three

(This story is already weird so idk it gets weirder and vic has a kid should it be a boy or a girl)

So I sat there thinking and was eventually startled by Sebastian saying something and then I heard Remington agree and Emerson try to argue but lost in the end(as we fade into the night) I only heard a little bit of the conversation but it was enough to piece together the rest of the conversation I'm pretty sure it was something about Emerson getting to know me better and trying to help me with my self harm I guess they saw my cuts and scars and teaching me some new art skills. I decided to walk to the couch and sit next to em I know how hard it is for him to start a conversation. I didn't want to make it weird so I decided to start small talk about stuff nothing in particular the Remington had a great idea note the sarcasm he thought we should get to know each other better so we decided to play a game basically 20 questions but they just asked me the questions.....Q1 nutella or honey I chose nutella Q2 favorite documentary I responded with how much does your building weigh Mr.foster Emerson looked at me with a smirk and then the questions continued Q3 Emerson asked my favorite philosopher I responded with a long period of thinking and then I said Francis bacon it went on like this for a while but we decided to go to bed so I crawled in to my bed and quickly fell in to a pit of darkness. About 30 minutes later I woke up crying becomes I had a night terror about my ex and then I heard a scratchy but concerned voice ask what was wrong and I said that I had a night terror and that I was afraid of the thunder I soon heard him crawl out of the bunk above me and he crawled into my bunk I didn't understand at first but then I understood he was trying to comfort me and I soon drifted off.