part five

As he went to look at the paper I shoved it in my pocket and walked out of the kitchen and went to get my army boots and small tattered and torn witches brim hat and put them on. I told em where I was going he responded with a sigh of defeat and a fine. I walked over to a mirror and looked at what I was dressed in it was a ripped black and white shirt, black skinny jeans, a lot of necklaces and other jewelry, a scarf, my normal palaye royale makeup and some round black shades I grabbed my bag with my sketch book, markers, pens, phone, headphones and a razor or 2 I had hidden I then headed out towards a park I saw awhile back I was walking I looked down at the ground to make sure my shoes where tied and I ran in to someone or something I looked up and It was a kid he looked around 13 or 14 slightly taller than me maybe by 3 inches very skinny almost too skinny he wore a black veil brides muscle T, red and black skinny jeans,black and white checkerd vans and a lot of band bracelets he also had dark slightly wavy brown hair and brown eyes his skin was slightly darker than mine I presumed he was Hispanic. I was snapped out of my daze by him waving his hand in front of my face It didn't take but a second to realise that my hat had fallen of during the impact and I started to panic(at the disco) he squeezed my shoulder and I yelped thinking he was going to hit me he then had a worried and confused look on his face and he set my hat on my head he then grabbed my other shoulder trying to calm me down I flinched at the action and pulled away my arms I fell to the ground and scratched my face and my arm I also had a panic attack and passed out.

(Time skip)

I woke up to the sound of people talking and I soon opened my eyes and looked around I was in a room I didn't recognize and I got up and looked at the mirror and saw the gauz on my face and heard foot steps coming up the steps when the person was close enough to see I noticed it was.....

(Cliff hanger)