part eight

Remington pov ish thingy
Me and Sebastian where talking about what to do about the girl because we can't just leave her here she is our responsibility now as I finished my sentence I herd Emerson balling his eye's out I looked at him and noticed he looked like he was going to fall as I finished my thought Sebastian ran over to him and caught him

(Time skip because I'm a lazy mother ducker)

Emerson was passed out in snuggling up to me and I looked over at Sebastian and he saw the hatred the anger and the sadness in my face he New it was not a good combination so he walked over to me and gently picked up Emerson and cautiously carried him to his bunk and gently set him down I quickly stormed off the bus and walked over to the wall we were parked near and punched the wall as hard as I could I felt a burning in my hand that shot up my arm it was excruciating Sebastian walked over to me knowing what happened just then and Hugged me I was a crying mess at this point I hugged him and tried to speak but the only thing I managed to get out was one shaky line "how could some one do that to a child" and "do you think Emerson be ok" Sebastian just responded with a sigh and the response of I don't know remmy. I sighed and got up and yelped after looking at my hand Sebastian sighed and said let's go get this fixed.

(Sorry for it being short and erm her vote a or b)
A having in school suspension is not that bad because I can just read my philosophy books I bring to school every day.
OR
B this shit sucks I have to sit in an isolated room for 7 hours and do nothing and its too quiet.