part two

There was an hour and 30 minutes till the show I decide to get ready I put on (pic above but with a top hat or Sun hat) I looked at the time it was 45 minutes till I had to leave. I was still at the airport I didn't have any where else to go sooo yeah. I went to Starbucks and got a coffee. I had like 10$ left so I went out side and grabbed a cab. I paid them the 10 and they took me to the concert. Whenever we got there I pulled up my pass and they checked if it was authentic. and then I walked to there tour bus and before I knocked I reached into my back pocket and pulled the piece of paper from it and took a deep breath and put it back then knocked. Remington answered the door and smiled I could tell my eyes where watering. I thought about rem being my uncle. he looked confused and asked was it somethin I said I noded my head no and tried to sign hi im Evie but he looked straight up confused when he stated to get it he yelled for Sebastian and he came running in like someone died and looked at me weird and said "hey you look like Emerson". I did like a weird laugh like I was hiding something. Remington said "she is doing sign and I don't know what the fuck she is saying". He nodded and started to sign are you deff I shook my head no and signed no I'm mute he started to speak again and said come in all the other VIP left to go to another VIP thing for the next band playing I noded rem just looked so confused (keep in mind she is using sign if I say said I mean sign) he asked me how old are you I said 13 he asked why I was mute I explained rem looked scared at the mention of March 22 I just silently laughed. that's the only thing he can sign. He said I looked a lot like Emerson I smiled and he looked amazed he said "you Evan have the dimpals" I signed wait where is Emerson rem responded "he will be back any second he had to run into a portable bathroom again" Sebastian chuckled at that I nodded. That asked where my parent's are it took me a second to say I'll tell you when Emerson gets back Sebastian seemed to know where this was going because he went silent for a second rem just sat there eating nutella. I looked over and saw Emerson's art work and stared in aww Sebastian noticed and said you can look at it if you want. I looked at him with joy. He noded and chuckled I ran over and admired it then I looked over at Sebastian and asked dose Emerson sign he shook his head yes and said but not enough to have a conversation so if you wanna talk to him alone you have to talk I noded and said its fine Im not speaking. He nodded I hadn't spoke in around a year we'll to other people. Emerson walked in and looked at me confused I smiled and signed hi im Evie he looked at me shook my hand and asked me my age and I responded 13 and it went on and I told him everything I signed, Sebastian had to translate some of the conversation he looked at me and asked why I wanted to see him so bad I was silent for a second and then came up with an explanation erm you are my drummer idle and that's why I learned how to play drums. He looked suspicious and then we heard a giant clap of thunder and we looked outside and sure enough it was a thunderstorm we could feel the bus moving due to the wind then that asked again now where are your parents. I explained how they are not here and how I shouldn't be here they would not be to happy about this if they knew. They asked why I was here then I responded how they where abusive and know they are in jail for 10 years and they asked me where I was staying and I said I don't have a place to stay. They asked if I wanted to go on tour with them I tried to argue but lost. So they pointed to a bunk and I set my stuff down on it and sat and stared to think of when to tell them.