Chapter 3

"Sweetie, make sure all you're things are already packed inside your luggage, okay? We'll be going in any minutes from now," mother reminded us once again while Maia and I were busy getting ready,

"Yes, mom. We've already packed our things," I assured her, "I'm just gonna put on a shoe, and I'm all done."

It is 10:34 in the morning, two days after our night out, and we're currently preparing to leave the hotel since my parents told us they've already found a good place to stay in. They said the house is located in Jongno District, and its design is simple but elegant, so I am really looking forward to it.

I chose to wear a simple yellow Acne Studios cropped t-shirt partnered with bite denim shorts. The sun is also up, so I decided to wear a black A.P.C Alex cap.

"A'ight, I'm all set," I muttered after I tied my shoes, then stood up, "I'm done. How 'bout you?" I turned to Maia,

"Yes, I'm just gonna put my makeup in my pouch... Alright, I'm done! Let's go," she said, and so we went out of the room, carrying our luggage,

We immediately saw mom and dad sitting on the sofa when we finally reached the lobby, "Pa, Ma, let's go?"

"Oh, finally! Let's go, let's go!"

And because my parents are rich as heck, they were able to buy a new car right away even though we've only been here for a few days. Well, it was also a good thing and less hassle for us because we didn't have to book a cab or go there by subway.

My father ordered us to put our luggage inside the car, and when we finished doing this, we entered immediately. Of course, Maia and I were both in the backseat, but we didn't get to talk much because we both decided to take a nap for the rest of the ride. But before I could rest, a notification popped out of my phone, and my eyes slightly widened because it was a new tweet from Jia. She rarely tweet, so I immediately checked it because of curiosity, and of course... I'm an avid fan, duh.

I smiled and tapped the like button before replying to the tweet.