Chapter 5

Liked by maiapark, yeahri, and 196,409 others

leimanobal jamming buddy 🤙 

4970 comments

yeahri: u bitches didn't even invite me, how dare u?

anon: ex15? fff?

maiapark: dang, girlie on your side looking real goodddd

maiapark: [yeahri] - she said jamming buddy. i am the ONLY jamming buddy  🤨

yeahri: [maiapark] - nyenye!

--------------------

"So, you're really pushing that barista agenda, huh?" Maia asked as she took a bite of her apple,

"Yup," I simply responded and quickly stood up after tying my shoes, "You should definitely try visiting cafés here in Seoul, babe. Where did you and that girlie you met go to anyway?"

Yea, right. Maia met someone just her type.

While I busied myself having fun with Jia, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten about Maia, so I quickly messaged her. Surprisingly, she didn't get mad at me for disappearing without her notice when I knew she hated being left for an unknown reason.

Well, thanks to the lady she bumped into and grew a crush on instantly, I guess?

"Oh, yes! Well, there was a commotion, right? I don't know why because it occurred abruptly. Just a few minutes before you rode your bike to someplace, by the way," she paused as she shifted on her seat, "And since I was afraid to get hurt by the crowd, I immediately biked away, but then I bumped into someone who was also on a bike."

"I thought she'll get mad at me, but girl... Instead, she invited me to bike along with her because she was alone anyway. We clicked after a few talks and went to a night market to eat street foods,"

"Uh-huh. Well, did you manage to get her number?"

"Duh, of course! Even her social media accounts, ha! I'm not a slow-ass," she said boastfully and rolled her eyes, "We're actually talking right now, and I'm telling you, she's really fun to talk to!" she added, and I almost want to vomit when I saw how she giggled like an in love teenager,

"Meh, good for you, then," I mockingly said as I walked toward the door, "But don't get too attached. I'll bet you thousands that will last only for a week," I joked and quickly left the room when I saw her grabbing a pillow. I know she'll definitely throw that shit at me.

"BITTER!" I burst into louder laughter when I heard her remark.

"Oh, sweetie, why are you dressed up? Are you off somewhere?" my mom asked the moment I got into our living room,