Chapter 10

"Pump it up for one of the rising KPOP girl groups, BLACKVELVET!"

The crowd roared even louder as soon as four figures of women came up on the stage.

'Oh my goodness! Is this real?!'

'Jiaaa! Omo— aw! What the hell?! Stop pushing me!'

'Holy shit! Zaria looks unreal!'

'Irene! Seulgi!'

I was still frozen on my feet and my eyes were still glued on this particular woman... whom I've just talked to last night, by the way.

She's wearing a white cropped collared shirt partnered with a checkered skirt that flawlessly accentuates her curves. Her eyes were shaped into that of a crescent as she had a bright smile glued on her lips. Her hair that completed her look and made it even more perfect bounced as she jumped with the beat, waving her hands to the audience whenever she got the chance. 

She's... she's just getting prettier and prettier as days go by. How is that even possible?

"Oh, wow... Are you that surprised that you look like you're not even breathing right now?" My gaze was torn from the stage for a moment as I heard Maia speak, "You owe me a bucket of chicken wings, okay?" she added as she wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes at her.

"I have a hunch that you really knew that they were gonna be performing here today, and was just acting clueless when I mentioned this 'special performance' earlier," I sarcastically told her, quoting the special performance with my fingers.

"Wait, wait.. You genuinely didn't know?!"

"Oh, so you really knew?!" I asked with widened eyes, feeling betrayed.

"Their fanbase literally posted about it on Twitter!" She exclaimed dramatically with hand gestures.

"Then why the hell did you not tell me anything about it?!" I could've had a better get-up than what I'm wearing right now!

"Well, sorry, sweetie. I assumed you were updated about it," she smiled apologetically and pinched my cheek as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"I was bus—,"

'Damn, bro. Seems like you got her attention; she kept looking here.'

'Looking? Bro, she's glaring!'

I got cut off by the dudes that were talking behind Maia and me, so I turned to the stage again to see who they were talking about, just to be welcomed by a pair of cat eyes that were directly looking at me. No, they're right. She looks like she's glaring.. subtly?

OMG, what's gotten into her mood? She looked away already and is now interacting with the other portion of the audience.

As she's still smiling brightly and dancing as if she's enjoying herself, it's not particularly evident that she looks grim, yet something seems off with the way she gazed at me.. if you observe closely.

Or maybe I was just analyzing too much? Yeah, maybe that. Hopefully that.. cause I'm gonna throw hands to whatever or whoever puts her in the bad mood. Pft, corny! Anyway!

I badly wanted to take pictures, but I couldn't get my timing since she kept glancing in my direction. Sounds presumptuous, but yeah! I can't hold my phone to take a shot when I feel like her eyes are on me because I'm.. shy.

"Alright, SNU! Give it up for Playing With Fire!" Jia announced, which was immediately followed by the piano drop for the intro and a loud cheer from the crowd.

"Yeaaa! Let's go, baby!" I couldn't help but shout while holding my phone to record a video, resulting in Maia to shove me jokingly,

"You're so cheesy!"