Dancing Barefoot

Jamie

Although it was just after nine o'clock, Tim went to bed to read, leaving me alone with Jordan who quickly went to work on these brownies. He clearly had done this many times before, spreading the cannabis trim out on a baking sheet.

"You bake it for forty-five to fifty minutes," he explained. "After that, you melt some butter and mix it in and cook for another forty-five minutes. After that, you mix it in with the brownie mix and eggs and bake for twenty-five to thirty minutes. It's a long process." He placed the cookie sheet in the oven and let the oven door close with a bang.

"What do we do while we wait?" I asked, curious as to what his suggestion would be.

"Go swimming," he said. Was he serious? Yes, by the expression on his face I knew he was serious.

"Uh...Jordan...I don't think that's a very good idea," I said, remembering what happened earlier in the day and how embarrassed he was about it. Ignoring my comment, he left the kitchen and went outside, heading directly to the pool.

Jordan was already in the water by the time I reached the pool deck. All of his clothes were in a pile with his phone on top, the alarm set for forty minutes. Although he didn't say anything when he saw me, I noticed a flirtatious smirk, like he dared me to take off my clothes. I had no problem taking off my clothes, especially since I liked him looking at me. Shedding all my clothes, I jumped in beside him.

Jordan immediately splashed me, not wasting any time. "Who did you play with before I came around?" I asked in-between splashes, but he chose not to answer me, disappearing under the water. I didn't trust him, expecting anything at any moment. Sure enough, he kicked me in the ass and swam away before I got a chance to catch him. He was a fast swimmer.

Swimming on his back, he kicked the water, splashing my face. I caught his ankle, but quickly released him, not wanting him to freak out and run off. Instead, I leaned against the side of the pool, letting my legs float in front of me.

"Jordan..." I said, getting his attention. "Is this the first summer you've had someone to play with?"

"I'm too old to play," he said.

"No one's too old to play," I said. "But you're young. Okay, okay, you're not a kid, but you're still only nineteen. You shouldn't be alone all the time." He swam to me and leaned against the side of the pool beside me, copying my movements, letting his legs float.

"I've had problems playing with other kids," he said, which was exactly what Tim said.

"But you're not a kid," I said. Jordan swam away from me, only to return a few minutes later, bobbing up between my ankles. He went under water, then up again, approaching me little by little. Standing between my thighs, he decided to squirt a mouthful of pool water in my face. "Disgusting," I said as he laughed. As he was just about to do it again, I squeezed his cheeks, tilting his head to the side, forcing the water out. I actually didn't find it all that disgusting. "How would you like it if I did that to you?" I asked.

"I wouldn't care," he said, taking my legs and wrapping them around his body. My ankles hooked behind his thighs.

"Oh yeah? You don't even like to be touched," I said.

"You're touching me now," he said.

"No I'm not," I said. "You're touching me." Standing directly in front of me, he fingered the bite marks on my shoulder. I was grateful Tim didn't notice it earlier.

"Sorry I bit you," he said. "I used to get in trouble at school for biting other kids."

"I can believe it," I said as he continued to touch my shoulder, staring down at it. As he took one step closer to me, I let go of him, dropping my feet to the floor of the pool. We were getting too close. Unable to resist, I brought my fingers to his wet curls. He liked it when I played with his hair. "What are you doing?" I asked with his eyes still looking down and at my shoulder. He was driving me crazy. I brought my hands to his waist. My hands soon shifted to his lower back. I was touching him and he didn't say anything, not even as I squeezed his ass. He just bit his lower lip, his face against my neck. Oh boy.