Backstory

M/n P.O.V

I was running around with my only friend Freya, she had her violin lessons in a bit so we rarely played around like this since I had piano lessons then when I'm finished she would have her violin lessons. Soon enough my mom walked over and called me so we could go home, knowing I wouldn't see Freya for a long time since we don't go to the same school. I said goodbye to her then ran to catch up to my mom since she started to leave already. Once by the car I was lifted up to the car seat I pulled the seatbelt over my chest then clicked it in, I smiled at mom as she looked in the rearview mirror and she smiled back.
I waved back at Freya as she was heading to her lessons, we both smiled at each other.

When I walked through the door that leads me to my home I smiled before it sipped off my face knowing I had another piano lesson waiting for me in the 'music' room since it was the weekend I have two lessons a day. I walked to my room and opened the door smiling at my teacher since it was the nicer one, I have two teachers and I thought it was the other one. I sat down next to her on the stool, smiling up at her then looked over at the sheet music noticing it was a different song today.
"I wanted to try a new song and see how you are since it's more complex." she smiled each word came that came out of her mouth was soothing to me. I nodded reading the notes on the sheet (you're 8 if you were wondering) I noticed a new note and pointed at it "I don't know this note which key is it?" she gently picked up my hand and showed me the note I nodded understanding now. The rest of the lesson went this way until she had to leave.

I waved goodbye and smiled as she left the house, I walked back in for dinner it was the usual family dinner. If you're wondering I am an only child in a family that isn't the richest nor poor. I walked to my room sitting at my desk doing my homework since I have too otherwise the teacher tells my parents and then I'm not allowed to go to the park for however long. Soon enough after the whole tiring day I only feel exhausted now, before I pass out I walk downstairs and put my homework into my bag and played with my dog (D/N) which tired me out even more. I trudged my way to my room and collapsed on my bed closing my eyes, not caring if I still have my clothes on I hear the door open knowing it's one of my parents I pass out finally getting the rest that I needed for the next day.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
I hope you like this chapter since this idea for the book came from just listening to a ballad version of a song which will be shown later on in the book. Hope you will enjoy the whole book if I ever complete it that is 😓