Videos?

M/n P.O.V

I walked down the corridor of my high school, people looking at me as I walked by talking whispering thinking I wouldn't hear. I can hear everything they were talking about videos that were posted on Twitter and Instagram of me performing on a piano in public since they were simple songs I thought nothing of it at that time, but now I'm thinking it was a mistake. A girl walked up to me and grabbed my arm her face caked with makeup and a fake beauty mark sat under her eye. I rolled my eyes as I looked down at her hand noticing that she was using fake tan to make her less pale, her outfit was a short shirt paired with fishnets I cringed at her top as I looked back up at her. It was a blouse but the top buttons were popped open purposely.
"Can you take your hand off of my arm?" I looked into her eyes and gave her a fake smile she looked at me before letting go of my arm.
"Those videos are all over the internet don't act so high and mighty cause you're now famous. You're just a lame pianist." she covered her mouth as she scanned me up and down I was wearing simple black jeans with a blue hoodie that had a small owl on the left side where your heart would be. She smirked at me before touching my chest with her fake tanned fingers, I cringed as I grabbed her hand and harshly moved it away from me.
"Get your fake-tanned ugly hands away from me you bitch." I watched as she lifted her hand up to the height of my face about to slap me before someone grabbed her wrist pulling it down making her wince. It was Freya she smiled at me then glared at the girl before letting go of her hand.
"Would you like to leave, please? I won't take no for an answer" she walked up to me as she watched no more like glared at the girl as she was walking away from us. I turn to her and smile giving her a high-five as a thank you. The bell rung signal using that class was starting we walked to our music class together. We pretty have the same classes apart from some classes like art and modern studies.

~Time Skip after school~

I waited for Freya by the carpark humming a song that I've recently listened to it was by BTS a boy group from South Korea. I saw Freya and walked over to her a smile plastered on my face since I knew neither of us had music lessons today, now our music lessons have changed since we were older than back then. We walked to the park nearby it wasn't a long walk but from school, it was quite the distance. The silence between us didn't last long since Freya pulled out my headphones and smiled at me before telling me about BTS and about their comeback was out of nowhere. I laughed before sitting down on a bench since we arrived at the park.

Out of the blue she talked about meeting them here in the park. "Wouldn't it be amazing if BTS just walked into this park for fun and asked us to join them?" I looked over at her with a 'are you serious' look.
"If they did it would be amazing." I laughed as she laughed back with me. I noticed she had her violin with her. "Why do you have your violin?" I questioned her she shrugged
"I brought it along in case we wanted to play something." she pointed to the piano the park had out I rolled my eyes and walked over to it sitting on the stool, smiling I placed my phone down on top along with a small speaker. I played a small tune before I heard Jungkook singing 2U. Freya must of put it on so I played the piano to the tune of the song. From the corner of my eye, I saw her recording me next thing I know many others are doing the same.

Once I finished I picked up my phone and the speaker putting them both into my bag before walking off with my head down. I don't really like it when people hear me play that makes me self-conscious since I always messed up during a performance. Hearing my phone go off for a twitter notification I took it out of my bag looking at the tweet. It was Freya she posted the video tagging me and BTS' official account. Freaking out I turned around to her knowing she was waiting for my reaction. "Why did you do that!?" I kind of yelled at her but I didn't care I was having a 'panic attack'. She smiled before giving me an answer to my question.
"Cause your talented and need to be noticed. Also, it's payback for doing it to me and posting it." I rolled my eyes and waved her bye going inside my house, as I walked in I heard glass shattering. Looking up I saw my dad hitting mom with the shattered glass my eyes widened. Is this why mom had scars all over her body when I got home, biting my lip I walked to dad pulling him away grabbing the glass that was still in his hand. A beer bottle, he was drunk.

I looked at mom then the phone close by. Next thing I know an elbow was in my face blocking my view. "Get away from me you piece of crap, you weren't supposed to be born." His voice was loud and slurred, he's had more than one drink. Gritting my teeth together I punched him in the jaw, hearing sirens I turned to mom she had the phone to her ear. I smiled at her then noticing the stinging pain in my cheek that bastard got me with the bottle. Feeling someone punch me I went out cold the last thing I heard was yelling muffled out, sobs and droplets landed on my cheek.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Hey so I don't like happy families my books also my first chapter with over 1000 words 🎉😂 I'm such a lame person