Public

M/n P.O.V

I awoke to a bright light shining in my face, wincing I close my eyes again before slowly opening them again. Looking around white walls surround me as I lay in a slightly uncomfortable bed, moving my arms slightly I feel a couple of wires. I groan knowing after the fight with my 'father' I was knocked out and now I'm in the hospital.
"You're now awake so after a checkup, you can leave." looking over a woman stood at the end of the bed holding a board looking at me then back down jotting something down before placing the board at the end of the bed. Sitting up I smile at her and thank her.

~time skip~

Walking through the streets with the backpack full of some books and some musical sheets. I walk to the bench I'm meeting Freya at waving once I see her looking up at me then back down at her phone.

"You're late by half an hour. Such a disappointment." she laughed before standing and walking off to our usual place. A piano coming into view I start smiling again walking up to the stool running my hand over the keys I look at Freya and nod my head.
"Should we start with This is me? Or a different song?" I take the sheets out showing the songs I brought along with me. She looked at me like I was dumb.

"'This is me" stupid, I haven't been practising that song for nothing now did I?" this caused me to laugh and I put the sheets away and turn to the piano staring to lightly press down on each key remembering the tune and how it goes before nodding to her as she was waiting for me to be ready.

"I'm not a stranger to the dark, hide away, they say, cause we don't want your broken parts. I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars, run away, they say, no one will love you as you are."

As we kept going a crowd formed larger than last time forming more quickly since this song is amazing and loved by many people. With our twist on the song since we didn't have a choir or many instruments, we had to make do. Freya's violin sits leaning on the piano so she could keep an eye on it. Seeing many people were taking a video of us we decided, after communicating with our eyes, that we would play another song after this one.

Once we finished I started to play 'Run' by BTS me being the dork I am started to smile Freya picked up her violin playing once she needed to come in. A speaker played other instruments and the members dining or rapping.

Yoongi P.O.V

We were walking around a couple of streets walking into shops every now and then walking out with either a bag or nothing. We come to a clearing where many street performers were doing something to try and earn money. But two performers caught my eye since they didn't have anything out for collecting money, turning to the other members they noticed them as well considering they were playing our song as well. Walking closer to the crowd that they had around them we watched them, myself watching the pianist more than the violinist, I look over again at the other members Jin and Tae were watching the violinist whilst Hobi and Jimin were watching the pianist as well. Leaving RM and Jungkook watching them both, but, seeing Hobi and Jimin watching the pianist only made me slightly upset or something that I couldn't place my finger on.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Hey everyone, I heard the nightcore song of This is me from 'The greatest showman' and I instantly got this chapter sorry if it seems rushed I'm trying not to rush anything and it's either working or not. 😂