Noticed

Yoongi P.O.V

When I came to my senses they had finished the song and started to pack up, people now leaving. From the corner of my eye, I see Namjoon start to tell the others that we're going now. My body taking full control and running after the two performers I stop in front of them not really knowing what to say since I just ran here for no reason. 'What do I say? I just ran as soon as I hear RM telling us that we should go.' Grabbing their attention I see that their eyes widen slightly at the fact that I'm standing in front of them. "Hello, ah I'm Yoongi I heard you play our song and decided to come over for uhm a picture so yeah..." Giving them a smile as I await their reply.

M/n P

M/n P.O.V

I stood stunned that in a space of ten seconds the min Yoongi was standing in front of us both asking for a picture together. Realising that he was waiting for our reply I quickly nod my head "Yea sure." Freya slightly glared at me for agreeing, next thing that we know Yoongi is standing in between us with his phone out taking a selca (selfie). Reality hit me in the face as I gave a genuine smile for the selca, he thanked us before running back to what we assume is the rest of the group.

Making our way back home Freya was non-stop talking about the events that occurred a couple of minutes ago. It was getting kind of annoying as I was there as well but it seems to be that she blacked out as she calls it but I don't really believe that excuse.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Short lil chapter so I can get back into the writing spirit for this book. Sorry it's taking so long for chapters I'm having family problems but I'll still update.

⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️