Coincidence

Yoongi's P.O.V

We paused walking to take a look at the list, seeing what we had still yet to get from it. Scanning the list I mentally checked the things off, even if they did have marks next to them. I looked over Tae's shoulder and noticed one was still yet to be checked off the list. 'Fluffy puppy' I sighed and rolled my eyes at this before thinking back to the boy that played the piano, smiling subconsciously. He looked like a small puppy when he looked at us in admiration, so cute. Tae pulled me back into the real world after my small daydreaming session. Namjoon already walking ahead off us to find the puppy that we need. Tae eyed me weirdly before walking ahead as well, thus causing me to run 'quickly' to catch up to them.

~Time Skip~

After a while of walking around and Taehyung complaining that his feet hurt we managed to find someone who was willing to let us take a picture with their puppy. I sighed. 'Finally it's over, hearing Tae whine was so annoying.' I thought and rubbed my eyes a little tired now. We managed to find our way back to where we were staying for the time being, before we had to leave. Everyone sat around the room either on the sofa's or on the floor, casual chat floating around the room as the camera men and women were setting up for taking the next scene. Soon enough everyone went silent as the camera started to roll. "Start!" Jungkook yelled and clapped his hands together, causing a rather loud clap. Thus caused Jin to start speaking. "Welcome back, we all managed to find all the things on the list." He started out before J-hope interrupted him. "Yeah! Now we're going to show all the pictures we took!" He said rather enthusiastically.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Let's start with our group." I spoke and Namjoon got his phone out to show the pictures that he took. He started with the beginning of the list and went down in order. After a couple pictures we got to the group one with the pianist and violinist. I smiled at this and spaced out again thinking back to the two times we met up. When I came to we had already shown all our pictures for our group and the next group was showing theirs. 

M/N P.O.V

Me and Freya were both walking home from our day of busking in front of the public. She nudged me and laughed a little. "Playing out of the blue when we were getting the picture done, bold of ya." She grinned and nudged me again. I smiled shyly and blushed a little. "That's the second time he was so close to me. He looked so cool, and so I wanted to be cool in front of him." I spoke back and looked down at the ground. "Anyway, we most probably won't meet them again. Those two times were by chance." I shrugged before turning to her. She glared at me and punched my arm. "By chance, my ass. They know where to find us now anyway." She glared at me slightly before sighing. "If they meet us again then it isn't 'by chance'." I nodded my head and smiled. "That's fair." 

Walking past an area of lots of people I heard a count down before a chorus of a kpop song played. Turning to Freya quickly I smirked and grabbed her wrist pulling her to the of people. Knowing the dance I let go of her wrist before running into the middle and joining other people, I smiled. Freya pulled out her phone and started to record me joining in on some of the dances, we would have small talk between the songs we didn't know the dances of. 

After we did that, well I did that, we came to my house and walked in after I unlocked the door. I sighed and quickly took my shoes off before running to the sofa and collapsing on it. Freya laughed at me as I did so. "Really? Ah, forget it let's do something about food." She smiled and took her phone out and sat on the armchair.