Competition?

M/N P.O.V

Laying in my bed I remember back to the events that today had taken me through, I sigh and look over at the window smiling slightly. Remembering about how we went from school, to then playing in front of people, and then meeting the Min Yoongi. A ding comes from my phone and I groan looking away from the stars in the sky. Picking up my phone I looked at the notification that disrupted my thoughts.

It took me sometime to read it, but when I did I sat up immediately almost falling off the bed. I freaked and read it again. 'Met two people performing one of our songs in the streets. Managed to get a selca with them.' Scrolling down a bit I saw the picture he took with us, I mentally grimaced at how I look in the picture. "Damn, I look ugly next these two...." I mumbled and liked the picture as well as retweeting it. I sighed and placed my phone down, charging it over night. "Not even gonna look at the comments.." Sighing one last time I turned the lights off and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

Next Day~

When I woke up I covered my ears as I looked around trying to find the source that was waking me. Groaning I get up and get dressed, being Saturday I wore normal everyday clothes. A basic black tee with writing on it saying. 'Born Reckless'. Wearing blue ripped jeans and deciding that timberlands were good enough to put on, when I would leave.

Walking around a bit I found that the noise stopped at some point. Shrugging i decided to brush it off and go to the kitchen for some food. As soon as I did walk in I laughed, Freya turned around. "What?! I'm trying to make pancakes!" She argued back at me before huffing and turning around. "So, I'm guessing the beeping was either the microwave or the smoke alarm." I teased her as I walked over and leaned on the counter. Freya was staying over for the weekend before going back home, we we're basically left alone as my parents were out.

I sniffed the air and sighed. "The pancakes are burnt you idiot." I groaned and looked at her disappointed. "I thought I taught you how to make them, so I didn't have to when you wanted them." I huffed out before walking over and pushing her away as she protested against it. "Hey! I was trying at least!" She rolled her eyes and started to clean the mess she made. "Look I'll clean you make the god damn things." She stated and continued to clean, me scrapping what ever was left of the burnt mess in the pan into the bin. I laughed at her and nodded my head. "Deal, that way you can learn again." She laughed at this and nodded her head. "Yea right, like I would." I nodded my head at this. "Touche." 

Making the batter was simple enough, an egg, some flour and milk, oh and what ever Freya likes to add in the mixture for taste. Mixing all of it together I smiled and started to hum to myself, not noticing that she was recording me. Finally cooking the pancakes in the pan I look up at her and cover my face. "God damn it child." I spoke frustrated at her for secretly recording me. "Don't you dare upload that on twitter!" I argued with her before flipping that pancakes and cooking the other side, before plating them. She only laughed her squeaky windshield wiper laugh, which only made me join in with her laughing. 

Time skip~

After we had eaten we made a plan to go out and play today in our usual spot, many twitter fans asked for a channel but we haven't made a plan to do so. Walking to the door I picked up my shoes from the shoe rack and placed them on the ground as I put them on. Freya put on her shoes after me. Picking up my keys I walked outside and waited for her, soon enough she walked out with her violin in its case. I smiled at her as she smiled at me.

Walking to the usual spot in the streets we started to talk. "You know, Yoongi posted the picture with us on twitter, Army went crazy over it." She laughed and I looked over at her and smiled. "I wouldn't know, I didn't see them. I just ignored them, but I know what some of them would be." I laughed as well and looked ahead and scrunched my face, confused. "Who are they? And why are they in our spot?" I asked and glanced at Freya before looking back at the people in our usual spot. 

She shrugged and walked over. "Dunno, let's check them out." She grinned and grabbed my arm dragging me over with her. I groan at the fact others were in our spot, but shrugged it off. "I mean it is a public spot, anyone can go there but that is my piano that we brought out here." I huffed. "Right and that's why we're going over there and take it back from them." She grinned back at me before letting go and walking up to these people as they just finished playing. 

"Excuse me, this is our spot." She told them and smiled before explaining why it is our spot, and that they shouldn't play here but somewhere else. When she walked back over she glared in their direction. "They said they would leave but, they called us 'the enemy' and that they would beat us some day." She shrugged and placed her case down against the piano and taking out her violin. She smirked and turned to me. "How about we show them who we are?" She asked me and I laughed at this. "Sure, what they we're playing was rubbish anyway." I say as I sat down on the stool and run my hands over the keys, as Freya plugged in her violin to the amp to boost her playing. "What to play.." I mumble and look over at Freya. "How about something good, and not what they played." I laughed again before I here her start to play, I smirk at this and shrugged. 'Okay then.'  I started to join in with her and smiled as I played.

When we finished we looked around to see if those people were still here, spotting I smirked and looked over at Freya. "One more?" I asked and laughed.

Min Yoongi P.O.V

We were out once again, this time we were doing a BTS Run and had a game to do. We were put into three groups and given a list of things we had to find and take pictures of, with us in it of course for proof. I was with, Taehyung and Namjoon, thankfully we had the English genius with us. On our list there was one for people busking with instruments, my mind immediately going back to the two people I met yesterday. I smile a little and wondered if they were busking today as well, I look around and spot a crowed, buskers. I turned to Namjoon and Tae. "Guys I think I found some people busking, let's see if they have instruments." Namjoon nodded his head. "Sure and let's wait for them to finish Tae." He turned to him and I only laughed seeing the dongseaeng nervously scratch his neck. 

As we walked over the sound of a violin and a piano filled my ears with music, I turn to the two and asked a question. "Do you think its the same people from last time?" Namjoon shrugged. "Possibly, but it might not be them Hyung." He stated as we pushed our way trough the crowd. Looking up I smiled watching the two from last time play what seem to be a medley. Pulling out my phone I take a video for later. When they stopped I saw them look over to where we were and smirk. I looked at them confused before hearing someone say something. "Damn them, they don't deserve to be in the public eyes. Damn whores." My eyes widened at certain parts as I understood some of it, looking over at Namjoon he seemed to be irritated. 

Tae quickly ran up to them grabbing their attention and trying to tell out situation to them in his broken English. Namjoon noticed this and walked over to them, I followed behind and looked around before looking at the male again. Seeing him blush as he looked at me I furrow my brows as he looked back at Namjoon and nodded his head. Tae stood next to the girl with the violin in her arms like she was playing, I decided to lean against the piano as they guy sat down and placed his hands on some keys. He started to play and shocked me a little at what they were playing. 'Damn, forgot they knew who we were' I thought and silently laughed at this.

Namjoon smiled behind his phone and took the picture, Tae decided it was a good idea and started to dance along with them. Shrugging I joined in and soon enough Namjoon did to. After they finished we waved them bye and continued our quest on finding things on the list.

~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Henlo I iz back with a long ass chapter, hope you enjoyed that. I swear from now on I'll post on Fridays and Sundays with this book. I swear and if I don't I gives you all permission to kick me about it. 🙃😊