Exchange? Why?

M/N P.O.V

After we had both eaten out takeaways, being the healthy humans we were, we sat in front of the TV and played some games with each other. Freya punching the floor each time she loses or dies in the games set me off on a giggling spree before pulling out my phone and recording these moments to post on Twitter. For payback that is. After I found out that she posted the random dance video of me, I slapped her arm and pouted saying that I would get payback at some point. Seems like payback came earlier than I thought. I silently laughed to myself before Freya clapped her hands in front of me, thus bringing me back to reality. 

I sighed at the fact we lost cause I was spacing out. Getting up I stretched, popping my elbows and smiled. "I'm taking a shower first." I said before running to my room picking up my clothes and running to the bathroom. Once I locked it I heard banging on the door and laughed at this. "OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! YOU'RE SO UNFAIR!" Freya shouted from the other side and stopped banging. Once she left knowing that her attempts were futile, I started to run the water to warm it up. 

~Time Skip~

Laying on my bed I smirked as I posted the video of Freya raging over the games. I looked at BTS' account and liked and retweeted all the posts to stay updated, cause ya boi needs to. I smiled at some of the before replying to one with us in it. 'Boi it be us' I tagged Freya before putting my phone down on charge and falling asleep.

When I woke up I picked up my phone looking at the time '5:48' I sighed and sat up opening twitter seeing notifications for it. I looked at my Dms confused as to who would speak to me right now. Once I opened it I threw my phone to the other side of the room. "AH! AHH! DA HELL!" I quietly yelled to myself and got up quickly going over to my phone and picking it up. "Please be okay...." I panicked a little before sighing in relief as it was still working. Going back to the Dm I sat there on the floor looking at it 'You guys play so well, you surprised us when you played all of a sudden'. I took a deep breath before replying. 'Uhm...thx? Which member is this?' I was so confused and started to bite my nails, now nervous. 

Seeing a reply pop up after some time, I knew now that it couldn't be a dream but I still pinched myself anyway. "Why now?!" I silently yelled before reading it. 'It's Yoongi, want to exchange numbers? to make this easier to talk to you and so the other members don't mess with you.' I bit my lip unsure if I should or not before typing out my number slowly, still contemplating if I should do it or not. I pressed the send button and closed my eyes before opening them slowly. 'Don't be silly M/N...' I thought to myself before feeling my phone buzz, getting a message from a random number. I changed the contact details knowing who it was before replying to him.