Charlie and Sasha's romantic night part 22

It was a wonderful night and everybody was placing bets and eating food and donating money for Anne Marie and everything was going perfect until Charlie went up on the stage to give a speech and everybody went silent and look at Charlie. And he said everyone thank you all for coming for tonight and thank you for your donations and your support for the flea bite / Casino I can't imagine how wonderful and kind you all are you guys really helped out my family and show your support and love for this place so I'm here today too give a special gift to someone I really love and that someone is none other then my little girl Anne Marie said Charlie and everybody was cheering and Anne Marie went up on stage next to Charlie and Charlie said to her squeaker we've been through a lot and I know I wasn't the best Guardian to you and I know I said things that where hurtful and I know that really hurt your feelings and I'm really sorry about that but I want to make it up to you for all those years so what I'm trying to say is squeaker will you be my and Sasha's daughter and be a part of our family forever Charlie said with a kind fatherly heart. And Anne Marie was really touch by what Charlie just said to her she felt her eyes begin to water and tears going down her face but not of Sorrow but out of happiness so she hug Charlie and Charlie hugged her back both shedding tears of joy and happiness Anne Marie s wish came true she finally got the family she always wanted and Sasha and David join in and they all hug as one big happy family and everybody that was watching the hug we're very touch by how much they all love each other when the hug ended Anne Marie said so does this mean I can call you Dad and Mom now. Charlie and Sasha both look at each other and agreed yes you may sweetheart nothing can make us happier then for you to call us mom and dad Sasha said with tears of joy in her eyes and Anna Marie hugs both Charlie and Sasha and they both hug her back. And everybody cheered for the new family Charlie and Sasha went off the stage and Anne Marie decided to make a speech to everyone and she said thank you all for a wonderful night I'm really grateful to be a part of this and to have my new family in my life if it's okay with all you I would like to sing a song David would you please sing with me Anne Marie said blushing David went up on stage and they both sing a song together.

And when the song was over Anne Marie and David kiss and everybody cheered and for the rest of the night everybody was having fun and when it came time to close everybody said goodbye and they close the flea bite / Casino and Anne Marie and David both say goodnight to Charlie and Sasha and headed to bed when Charlie and Sasha we're done cleaning up the place for tonight they check the donation money for Anne Marie and put it with the rest of the money that Annabelle gave them so they both decided to take Anne Marie shopping for new clothes first thing in the morning then Charlie and Sasha we're both really tired and decided to turn in for the night so Charlie picked up Sasha Bridal Style and carry her to their room and place her gently on their bed and both Charlie and Sasha kiss each other good-night and went into a deep sleep and the rest of the night beautiful and peaceful

I have to stop here for now everyone so I'll see you all in the next chapter of part 2 of Charlie and Sasha's romantic night okay have a wonderful day or night or whatever time you're at thank you for the support ❤️💝💖🌹