Anne Maries first Thanksgiving with her new family

It was a wonderful fall day and Thanksgiving was a right around the corner and Charlie and Sasha we're getting ready for their first Thanksgiving at the flea bite and everybody in town that were the dogs were invited to the celebration and they would have a wonderful time playing games eating food and telling everybody what their thankful for and Anne Marie and David were invited as well even though David has his family to celebrate Thanksgiving well Anne Marie have Charlie and Sasha to celebrate with and David's family to celebrate as well nothing could be better than this when everybody arrive they all sat down to have Thanksgiving dinner along with Charlie Sasha David Anne Marie and Flo and her puppies they all give things and eat a wonderful meal and have wonderful dancing karaoke and story time and when the party was over everybody went home and wish everybody Happy Thanksgiving it was a wonderful time and David and Anne Marie went to spend Thanksgiving with his family as well it was wonderful Thanksgiving everybody would never forget in a lifetime.       

Thank you all for being patient with me and have a wonderful Thanksgiving okay thank you for being patient let me know what you think so far have a Happy Thanksgiving and God bless 💝❤️💖🌹