~~IV~~

Taehyung's POV~

~~~
All I could see was darkness, but somewhere I caught a glimse of light seeking through the murky place.
Steadily, the light invaded the darkness, forming a flash, blurring my vision.  I slowly opened my eyes and the realization of me dreaming about my brother again hit me thereafter. I found my moist cheeks. I probably cried again. How much of a crybaby can I be? 

I looked up focusing my gaze to the flash of light. It was the light of the sun. It was the sun set.  Well shit. I slept the entire time and still my hyung is missing. Still, I'll keep trying to find him. 

I stood up, packing my things and slinging my bagpack on my back. I was charged up. Full of energy and positivity.
Taking up my next step, I started walking down the path. Unaware of the place and location.

I kept walking and was thinking about the flashbacks which I was getting from time to time. Since my birth, my hyung took care of me, more than my parents ever did. He looked after me, loved me more than anyone else.
Not that my mom and dad didn't cared about us. They always did, but they were busy making money for us, by working and spending more than enough time in their companies. And this made us, brothers home alone. We were alone all day, and so we ended up caring for each other instead. Baekhyun hyung was like a mother to me back then. He used to feed me, play with me, cooked for me, helped me in studies, he was my partner in crime and my night out buddy too. He made my favourite strawberry milk when I was a kid, and also made shots for me, when I grew up.  He was my everything. Then how can I give up on him so easily?

I shook up from my thoughts to see pitch darkness, and to hear cries of wolves!?!

Did we have wolves in Korea? I never heard of them though.
Not caring much, I concentrated on my pathway. As it was dark, more like twilight. It was getting darker,  and it was harder for me to see clearly.

I had no other option but to switch on the flashlight on my phone

I had no other option but to switch on the flashlight on my phone. I opened my bagpack and searched for the mobile phone, but it was nowhere to be found. "Where the heck did I keep it? " I mumbled, hoping for an answer from me.

After searching for 3 more rounds, I lost hope and guessed, "I must have left it in my car."

With nothing else,  but my bagpack, I continued walking.  Though it was hard for me to see the way,  still I guessed I nearby somethere to hyung.

As I continued walking, I felt I stepped on something. With a sudden emotion of shock and terrified, I moved away and bent down close to the thing to see it clearly. It was a bear. A dead bear. "Holy Jesus" I was taken aback. A dead bear but no sign of blood. It was dead for sure, but it was injured on it's neck!?!

There was a mark of some unfamiliar animal. 
"What if the animal gets me too? " I mumbled to myself. 

The last thing I knew was, I was scared

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~💙