~~IX~~

Previously in *FULL HOUSE*

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

The five of them fancied Taehyung to be honest. Who can resist that innocent face and sweet scent of him? But on the other hand ... Taehyung was stuck up in an unknown place with five vampires and still don't know if there are more.

Did his life really come to an end or this is just the beginning of a new chapter ?

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

"Why are yo-you doing this? What do you want? Pl-please let me go. I j-ust came to find my brother. I swear I-I will not say a word about you all to a-anyone" incomplete words muffled up and tears formed on his eyes.
The tears from before were dried leaving marks on his soft cheeks.

His liner was washed up by his tears and his light make up faded showing his natural caramel skin tone.

"Baby don't cry! Hushh stop crying. We won't kill you" said Jhope.

"Yeah we won't kill you" jimin came forward and sat on Taehyung's lap causing him to flinch to the sudden action. He came closer and closer till his blood thirst lips brushed the lil boy's ears. And carefully whispered ....

"We will play with you" and tangled his fingers with the long slender fingers of Taehyung's.

Taehyung looked at him with eyes full of tears.
He was scared
Scared to death.

Even death would be better than living with those sinful creatures he thought.

"Let's just not do this unfairly you mochi." said suga.
"We wan't to play with him too"

"Yes. Did mother not taught you to share your *toys* with us too?" said jhope.

"Then I shall be the first one to play with my toy since I'm the most responsible one." Said Rm.

"But then again.. I'm the eldest. So I should have the first chance" Said Jin.

"No he's my toy" said Jimin.

Is this really happening? I'm not a *toy* to play with! It feels like an auction is going on and like I'm not less than a thing to play.
B-but what will happen when they'll get bored of me? What will they do then?

"There's no such thing called 'yours' Jimin." 

Out if nowhere .. A voice was heared which was unknown to Taehyung.

He turned to see where the voice came from.

"Did you actually forgot that you can't take 'my things' !?"

At a corner of the room where it wasn't lit that well. In the darkness formed a shadow. Followed by a figure taking shape. Shape of a human.

It was astonishing for Taehyung to see it forming in front of his own eyes.

From a shadow to a human.

Which seemed to move from that place and come forward to the light.

A figure of a man.