~~XIII~~

Author's Note ~
So apparently I can't stand anymore but my want of including a good smut in the story is increasing day by day.. The struggle of not making the story smutty is hard enough already.... So imma try my best to write it 'properly' but of course I'll be serving ya'll daily Tea 🍵
Enjoy~
_____________________________________

Previously in full house ~

Guess I won't be ever getting out of this vampire world....
..................................................................

"Wait for me Mochi!" I huffed and tried to follow him
But there's something about them that makes them super fast then humans
Of course duh they are vampires! What else do you think they are? Bunnies?

But my only thought was to get out from there....
Somehow, somewhere,
There has to be a way
I can't live like this with a bunch of vampires feeding on my blood.
It's worse than death.

His thoughts were jumbled up when he didn't realize he was walking in the opposite direction...

And when the realization hit his head, he already was lost somewhere...

"Where the heck am I?" he cursed

Taehyung looked around to see a backyard, no greenery around but all covered with snow. There was a broken wooden swing looks like a decade old.

He removed the snow covering the swing to sit on it hoping to not break it, else he doesn't knows about the consequences that'll take place after the vampires get to know about it.

Thankfully the swing was able to carry his weight and he spend the day there resting on it. Definitely freezing from the cold yet it was better than meeting the vampires and getting his blood sucked.

The calm and peaceful silence was scattered across the arena. Just the creaking of the old wooden swing was  heared... Few seconds later there came a rushing howls of wild wolves, with a scary type of noise carrying in their howls, ready to tear down your skin, feasting on your flesh.

Cold blood gushed through Tai hyung's veins, sooner he realized the howls were prominent to hear.

But Taehyung's body was cold as ice. Fixed on the swing, not an inch could he move further. He was scared to death. Scared as he never heard such husky noises.. As if they were calling for him. As if they wanted him. As if they wanted to protect him. A murderous and monsterous howl yet it felt excited.
Dangerously excited, wanting to explore through those woods. He wanted to look through the jungle to finger out the source of those howls.
To feel where the pain from those howls. To know where they came from.

A step ahead he took to get his answers but then out of nowhere, he felt a lightning attack which made him fell on his knees. He looked up and saw the eyes he could never forget.

It was none other than Jeon Jungkook. Covered in all black hoodie holding a blood dripping whip.

"Come inside" he said in a husky tone that nearly made me piss in my pants. He looked more monsterous and scary from the other day if that's possible.

Without further questions, I followed him inside.

Inside his room he showed me the way towards his chair

I gave in.

"Did I not tell you to stop running away from me?"

"Y-yeah b-ut"

BANG
"But WHAT?"

He slapped the table with both of his hands.. Hands on either sides of me.

He bent down to come align to my height

And there were an inch gap between our faces.

But heartbeat started to rise.. And breathing rose heavily

There was a strong power between the inch gap within us which drive me crazy

I closed my eyes hoping to keep my breath stable.. But that was not happening anymore, I lost all control and started to sweat

There was nothing I could do to make my body calm yet that was no less, when the monster in front of me jumped at me and his canines landed at the back of my neck.

"Ahh.. Je-JEON!" I moaned.
The sinful voice that came out of my hitching breath..
I was beyond ashamed
I wasn't expecting that to happen, and I felt like digging a grave right beneath the floor for myself.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey love!
Author-nim here. So I wasn't expecting such great response for my book and I'm beyond happy and glad for all the reads and votes. You people are the greatest thing ever.
Know I'll always love you guys 💜
~sending my heartbeat to you~
Annyeong!