~~VIII~~

|No One's POV|

"Hahaha"
The silence in the room broke with a heavy chuckle.

"Look at him brother, we scared him." Said Jimin.

On the couch, Taehyung was curled up and shivering of fear. He was scared .... if he dies then who will take care of him mum? Who will feed the family? What about his job? What about his hyung?
The little boy turned pale white and goosebumps formed all over his skin.

He sobbed ... "pl-ease!" His voice broke up. . "Please d-dont kill me" he cried ... tears rolling down his cheeks .. dropped on his feet.

"Please l-let me g-go. I'll not t-tell anyone." He said with his hiccups.

Laughter filled the empty room again. Resembling to the white noise. Still it was loud enough to give Taehyung the shivers.

"What do you mean flower boy? We will let you go? Do you even know the rules of this place for the guests?"
Jimin smirked , showing off his right fang.

Jimin walked up, closing the distance between him and his flower boy... He sat on the couch and firmly held Taehyung's cheeks with his right hand.

Holding his cheeks and pinching it harshly made Taehyung's mouth to resemble a fish face.

"The rules are simple!" He began
"Once you enter this house ... you can't go out!

Which means, you are stuck in here with us forever!"
He said ... planting a kiss on his left cheek and sealing it with a lick, tasting him later.

"Geez Jimin! Control your fucking hormones for a minute bro"
A voice echoed in the room ... different from the voices of two present vampires.

Taehyung with both eyes closed because of that harsh licking. .. opened one eye slightly to search up for the voice. Peeking through it.

Jimin stood up from the couch and ran his fingers through his hair .. flipping it.

A dark figure was walking up from the staircase holding a book on his left hand.

And when the light reflected on him ... it was clear to see his masculine figure and dark orbs.

He was wearing a black stripped outfit that looked like a pullover .. but with a new style ... his skinny jeans highlighted his muscular things.

The chocolate brown hair was styled up away from his face showing his forehead

"Mind to tell who the young master is?" Said the dark figure.

"It's our guest Namjoon" said Jin, the one who saved Taehyung from the red haired guy Jimin.

"I see " said Namjoon looking up and down, observing taehyung as much as possible.

Namjoon is the intelligent one. With an IQ 145. He observes people well and has a mind blowing deduction capability.

On the other hand Taehyung was more scared to see the numbers of vampires increasing in the room. He was scared and sure enough that he'll be the meal for them for tonight's feast in no time.

Namjoon walked up and waved at him with a generous yet sly smile.

"Nice to meet you young master. May I know what you are called? "

"It's T-taehy-yung " he said

"Pretty name .. just like you" he said .. now turning his gaze to Jin.

"And I was distracted by his scent while I tried to concentrate on this book in my study room" Namjoon held up the book.

"Indeed brother. He's a special one. Having that kind of specific appetising scent" Jin said licking his lips ... "but we mustn't treat our guest badly! As he's one of a kind. We should take care of him"

"And I can write a whole damn book about the sweet and spicy taste of his blood. You're missing it. " Jimin spoke up .

"Is that true? "

All the gaze turned towards the corner of the room where two guys were standing.

"He's the one?" Said the guy with a long face.

"He's our meal for today ? Damn were having a feast!" Said the one with snowy complexion.

One of them having mint hair was Shorter and fairer with a lazy look yet a handsome face

And the other having greenish brown locks with longer face and sleek figure holding up a coffee mug

"He's our guest Yoongi" Said Namjoon. "Try not to eat him up!"

"He's gorgeous!" Said the one with longer face

"He's gorgeous!" Said the one with longer face. "I fancy him"

The five of them fancied Taehyung to be honest. Who can resist that innocent face and sweet scent of him? But on the other hand ... Taehyung was stuck up in an unknown place with five vampires and still don't know if there are more.

Did his life really come to an end or this is just the beginning of a new chapter ?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Stay tuned to find out the truth and enjoy the journey in ○FULL HOUSE○