Chapter 5

My throat still hurt pretty bad when I woke up again. But I did feel more like myself. I didn't feel as hot as I did and I just felt more me. I threw the covers off my body and walked into the kitchen. Ronnie and Harry were there, Ronnie sitting on the counter. I couldn't help notice that she was wearing one of Harry's robes, and I jumped to the dirty conclusion. She turned to me and smiled.

"Morning Zayn. Do you want some coffee or tea or anything?" she asked. I smirked and shook my head, opening the freezer. Harry chuckled as I grabbed a cherry popsicle and shoved it in my mouth. "Hey, that was the last cherry!" Ronnie outbursted, smiling wide. I shrugged and closed the freezer.

"Where's Lou?" I asked, sitting in one of the dining chairs.

"In his room. I think he's talking to Eli," Harry said. He seemed a little akward about mentioning Eleanor. Ronnie didn't notice.

"Can I ask something?" I asked.

"You already did," Ronnie said, sipping some of her coffee. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. Why are you wearing Harry's robe?" I asked. Ronnie and Harry exchanged a glance, then started laughing. I raised an eyebrow, then resumed eating my popsickle. "Well, I already know you two wee sleeping together, but were you sleeping together?" Ronnie choked on her coffee and bursed out laughing. Harry was trying to hide his laughter.

"No, we didn't do all that," Harry cleared up.

"I slept in bed with him, but we kept our clothes on. I'm wearing his robe because I grabbed a shower in his bathroom and I needed a robe." I just now noticed that her hair was blown out straight.

"I'll take your word for it." Harry rolled his eyes as Louis trotted downstairs.

"You look a lot better," I said. He was still pretty underweight, but he didn't look really sick anymore. He smiled and made himself some coffee.

"Thank you. So," Louis turned to Ronnie and Harry. "How did you two sleep last night?"

"Fine, thank you for asking," Ronnie replied with a giggle. Louis smirked and took a asip of his drink. Ronnie rolled her eyes and set her empty cup in the sink.

"Do you want to go home today?" she asked. I finished the popsicle and nodded.

"Can you give me a ride?" She nodded and hopped off the counter. I tossed the stick in the trash and followed her out the front door. We climbed into her truck when I remembered something.

"I need to get my phone," I said, hopping out of the truck. I walked back in the door and made my way to the stairs.

"Forget something?" Louis asked when I was half way up.

"Phone!" I yelled as I reached the top stair. I stepped into Harry's room and spotted my clothes on the other side of his bed. I grabbed them and checked my pants' pockets for my phone. I felt it and turned to leave.

"Feeling better?" Gabe asked as I turned around. She was leaning agianst the door frame, watching me like a hawk. Her hair was straightened and she was wearing a baby blue tank top with white skinny jeans and some blue flip flops that matched her shirt. I froze in my tracks, forcing myself not to panic.

"Much, thank you," I replied, keeping my cool. My hand gripped my clothes a little tighter. "How did you know I was at Harry's?"

"You don't need to know!" she snapped. She wasn't in a happy mood. I flinched a little at her words. She has definatly been watching me. How could the other guys not hear her yelling at me?

"Um, why are you here?" I asked, hands trembling a little bit.

"That doesn't matter."

"Actually, it kind of does." She stared at me, long and hard. I was tempted to jump out the window behind me to get away from her. "Um, why are you following me everywhere?"