Chapter 3

School, the whole class were all little chatty, and that I was so bored that I'm just vandalizing my own notebook I suddenly got irritated by Chloe's scream from outside the classroom "jeez Chloe's so noisy today..." I mumbled "hey are you okay Marinette?" Alya asked I nodded and faked a smile.

Finally the teacher came, but with a new student with her, the student is pretty handsome "good morning class, today we have a new student today please introduce yourself" the teacher said as the boy took one step and gave a smile "hi there I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste" he waved a hand I started to hear whispers from behind and front.

I just looked at him normally and thought that he's kinda nice, until he noticed me I started glancing at him, man he smiles alot looks great on him.

"Okay, have a seat there Adrien" the teacher gestured I found out he's sitting in front of me, *oh my gosh, he's such a dreamy* I thought until I started hitting my head I was thinking nonsense again, I sighed hardly as I rest my head on my table, now class started.

~timeskip~

Me and Alya decided to go to the library for some research project, I was just roaming around to look for books that can help, until all the students heard the speaker, she said that'll we go to the court all of us went.

As we wait, the teacher came with a serious look, something's wrong, "have anyone of you all seen the phone of Chloe?" The teacher asked firmly all of us shook "I bet it's you who stole my phone, Marinette!" Chloe pointed I widened my eyes in surprised "what no, I wouldn't steal things that aren't mine!" I swung my arm down angrily "uhuh...show me your pockets and bag" the teacher simply said I took my bag and let him check it especially my pockets.

"Hmm none...?" He shrugged "oh come on sir look for it properly, she must've been hiding it somewhere in there!" She pointed again "don't blame Marinette to this!" Suddenly Adrien came along beside me in a serious face, I was surprised.

Chloe wasn't been able to respond back "well looks like all of you didn't stole it either, you may go back to your classrooms" the teacher said and let us go.

I stopped by to Adrien and called him "uhm Adrien? Thank you.." I shyly said "no problem, we're good friends now" he smiled brightly and left, *oh my goodness I feel like falling already* I thought and suddenly slap myself and later then walk off smiling to myself.