Chapter 24

Marinette's POV

I gasped for air and woke up, I looked around and found myself inside my room, on my bed, then there I saw Chat Noir sleeping on my small mini chair like bed.

"It was...just a dream?" I mumble in question to myself, I removed the blanket on top of me and form myself in a sitting position I saw my desk has a warm bowl of water and wet warm towel *did I get sick...not knowing about it?* I thought to myself again, I grabbed a soft silk pink blanket and slowly approached the sleeping Kitty.

I put on the blanket on him slowly, and sat on the floor giving a small gaze at him sadly, "I can't be falling for you am I?" I mumbled quietly, "you pitied me Chat...I don't know why am I feeling this way towards you...what did you do?"I rested my head beside him, while I'm still sitting on the floor.

"M..Marinette?" I looked up and saw Chat Noir awaken "C..Chat?" "What are you doing? Your supposed to be on bed resting...oh my have I fell asleep and forgot to look over you? Gosh stupid me..." "No no, I'm fine...what actually happened?" I asked "well, I heard from your friend Alya, you weren't around and I thought your maybe going missing, I started to worry, when the night falls, I went back to your school and decided to look around the campus, until I was led to this empty dark room and found you lying down cold in there...and how in the world did you end up there?" He furrowed his brows asking me again, worriedly.

"I don't know...but I wasn't feeling well when I went it school..." I replied "you had a very high fever, that I didn't know what to do, I'm so worried, were you hallucinating that's why you ended up in that dark room?" "I don't know..." I looked down "but...why do you worry for me?" I curiously asked "well I uh..." He starts to stutter on his words.

"It's just that, I care okay...look and I'm sorry for everything..." He looked away hesitantly "but...why are you still doing it?" "I can't tell you...I just don't know how to..." He replied with pressure "you...you're being forced by someone to do all this isn't it?" I asked firmly, I don't even know why I'm already arguing back at him over something I've been so worried about.

"You...just did not find out..." He said "find out? Being forced by someone? I'm right then, great job Kitty your about to let the Kitty out of the bag." I crossed my arms and started glaring at him "better tell me the truth Chat, who's doing this to you?" "I..."