Chapter 17

Marinette's POV

I jumped on every roof, in each houses, and buildings, until I stopped by on a long balcony filled with candle lights matching the colors of the city lights in the dark night sky.

I gazed at the sky and sighed hardly, "I know Adrien...he would never loved a clumsy girl like me..." I looked down "what are you doing here out alone m'lady?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind, I turned around and saw Chat with a smile on his face and approached me.

"Nothing..." I looked down again, he sighed and rested his arms on the metal fences I did the same and gazed at the sky "isn't it beautiful...?" Chat asked gazing the full moon "it is..." "Just like you..." He looked at me as our eyes were suddenly locked together, I blinked a lot of times after and shyly smiled at him "t..thanks..." I said I felt flattered a lot.

"You...why are you here?" I asked "problem..." He suddenly looked away and gave an upsetting look, I started to get worried "wait...is this the reason why you...stopped doing this criminal things?" I furrowed, he nodded slowly, now I felt bad for him, I knew there was something wrong that's why he's doing all this.

"Mind telling me?" I asked but he refused to and shook his head "fine then..." I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the view from the balcony "it's not like I need help or anything...it's just I don't want to talk about it that's all" he said I rolled my eyes again I knew he was lying about it but whatever.

"You're getting me worried you know..." I said mumbled "I heard that m'lady, and that's sweet of you that you worry for me" he smirked, I just looked at my right side trying to ignore his flirty side.

"You, try to tell me your problem...you look like you wanna say it" he said I just groaned in annoyance "there's this boy I like...I don't think he would ever like a clum-..." I stopped there for a moment, Chat tilt his head in confusion "what I mean is this boy I like...I don't think he would never like a girl like me..." I sighed hardly and looked down "what's his name by the way?" "Adrien..." I simply said he froze for a moment and snapped him out.

"Are you okay?" I furrowed he shook his head again and scratched his neck "yeah I am..." He said "I'm sure, Adrien will like a girl like you, I mean look at you, you're awesome!" He complemented, I just smiled at him "that's sweet of you, but I don't think so...but what I think of right now...is being with you for now" I said I noticed a pink color formed in his face "are you blushing?" "W..what n..no i'm not..!" He stuttered I just shrugged it off.

"Me too, m'lady..." He smiled back warmly, eyes were suddenly locked together again, until Chat walked closer to me and looked up at him, I was confused but he suddenly grabbed my wrist pulled me to him until I hit his chest and hugged me tightly, I felt the warm in him "I am very thankful for this night...being together with you...Ladybug" I widened my eyes in surprise and smiled I hugged back "I am...thankful too..."