Chapter 26

Marinette's POV

After reading the mysterious note that fell from my locker, I thought about it, I looked around and haven't seen anyone, especially Alya, what's taking her so long in the classroom?

I left the school building and start walking to the park alone, feels like I'm doing something stupid, going alone in the park with no one.

I arrived at the park, nothing, my face turned cold and rolled my eyes as I started to get annoyed.

"Did you wait too long dear...?" I heard a deep voice behind, I turned around to see an unfamiliar face, I tilt my head in confusion "who are you? Were you the one that send me this note?" I showed the small piece of paper I held, his eyes landed on the paper and gave a small nod.

I crumbled the paper and gave him a serious look "what do you want?" "I believe you know him..." He shoved his phone from his pocket pants and showed a clear picture from his phone "Mr. Agreste? Adrien's father? What do you want from them?" I questioned once more "look closely dear..." He zoomed closely to Mr. Agreste's photo, I furrowed, something caught my eyes "a butterfly badge?" I mumbled "you still are clueless, aren't ya?" "What do you mean?" "Mr. Agreste isn't just that kind of person you met before...that butterfly badge is usually hidden at all times by him...honestly, this is just the first time he never hid his butterfly badge..." He explained as he looked back at the picture.

"Does the butterfly badge has to do with something evil?" "Think deeply..." He coldly replied, I looked down getting all my thoughts to think and sink in deeply *butterfly...* I suddenly had a bunch of surprising flashbacks, back when I was saving Paris and the old talks with Master Fu.

That's when I remember the from the box of miraculouses, the purple butterfly miraculous mark on the box, it doesn't have the miraculous on it but taken, it has the same shape as Mr. Agreste was wearing from his collar on the picture.

"Wait...Mr. Agreste is..." I turned back around to see no one else was there except me, where did that mysterious man go?

A familiar tone called for me "Marinette...?"...