Chapter 10

Yesterday I got a call from Alya she said that school is canceled and, she never told me the reason why, right now I was walking by outside the city and suddenly the thought of the building exploded last time then Chat Noir saved me, and suddenly I thought of someone from my school who was making weird noises or whatever like trying to hide from someone else but Adrien suddenly showed up after I tried to take a peek from the guy behind but he wasn't there anymore.

"Woah it's getting dark so fast..." I muttered looking up in the sky I decided to go back home, I walked by the empty paths when I saw a slim shadow and has a glowing green eyes, I started to feel shaky the shadowy figured showed it's full appearance "nice to see you again princess..." Chat Noir smirked as I take a breather in relief "oh it's just you, what do you want?" I coldly asked "well I should be saying that to you first princess" I furrowed "what are you doing here alone walking in the...dangerous night" he chuckled "uhm, I didn't know it was going to be dark at this very hour so right now I'm on my way home..." "But why you stop...to see me princess?" He smirked, I swear I always lose it if he does that I started to feel a small slight blush my heart started to beat faster "n..no I didn't stopped by to..see you, you randomly appeared out of nowhere" "say I'll take you home there fast?" He offered.

I was utterly stunned to what he just said, I feel like in my head someone is saying 'go' and someone is saying 'don't' ugh what's this.

"Really you can do that?" I asked, he nodded I hesitantly walked towards him as he later then grabbed me on the waist tight as our eyes were suddenly locked together "hold on tight..." He whispered I hold on to him as he used his extending stick as we look like we flew, he later then went towards the building of my house fast using his super speed of running and his stick.