Chapter 8

Tikki looked at me sadly "it's nice to see you again Marinette..." She came near "I'm sorry Tikki..." I said "it's okay...that's in the past now..." She gave me smile which made me smile as well "now, what's the matter did you need anything, did you come back to be a super hero again after 2 years?" She started questioning "I..kinda...something bad is going on in Paris ever since I stopped saving Paris..." "Huh what happened...?" She furrowed "Chat Noir...he became a criminal of Paris...he is the most wanted super hero here..." I sighed hardly looking down "don't worry now you'll be able to save Paris again, oh first of all...have you eaten already?" She asked I shook my head "well go and eat first then we'll talk about this..." She nodded I left.

~timeskip~

Chat/Adrien's POV

"Father..." I called as he turned back and notice me down "what is it?" He coldly "I was wondering...where you gonna use or put all those stolen things?" I nervously asked "I have no reason to tell you that..." He simply said "I just want this to stop" I murmured "I heard that...why is it because you want to be with Ladybug again?" He glared "but father all this things you're telling me to do is bad, you even got me involved into this now they're after me, they don't even know you're actually the bad guy here of all Paris!" "Don't you dare talk to me like that...go back to your room...!" He yelled, I just sighed in sadness.

As I entered my room I started to kick things "why is he doing this...!" I yelled and lie down on my bed looking at the ceiling "looks like you failed to convince him?" Plagg appeared "shut up, go eat your cheese there on the table..." I said as I covered my face with the pillow.