Huh, Weird Dream

"Yo Ken."

Kenny turned to Token, who came out with two beer cans. He didn't say anything, but did allowed Token to stand beside him and gave him a beer.

"Karen's asleep in my room." Token said, taking a chug from his cold drink. "We should just sleep on the coach, it's comfortable there and we have TV."

"Fine." And with that, the duo entered the mansion and watched movies for hours on Netflix.

~•~•~•~ Time Skip!!! ~•~•~•~

Kenny opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by bright lights. He blinked a couple of times and soon, his eyesight adjusted to the light. He's in a cloud, there's some gold everywhere.

"Welcome to-" A voice said from behind him. "Oh, it's you, Kenny. Come for a visit?"

"Jesus." Kenny turns around and sees the son of God himself. "What am I doing here? I didn't die, I just fell asleep."

"I heard your wish, young one."

"My wish?"

"Wish for your power to disappeared."

"Oh that, can you take it away."

"Kenny, your power can not be taken away."

"Then what am I supposed to do!!!"

(Kenny can not curse in front Jesus, lol)

"I may not take your power away, but I can change it."

"Change it?"

"Yes, I will change you power for the whole summer and still grant you immortality, just in case."

"Just in case?"

"Oh don't mind that, are you ready for the change?"

"I'm ready-"

Another bright light engulfed Kenny and pain surger through his veins, it hurts so much.

"Remember, this only last a summer."

Was the last thing Kenny heard before everything went to black.

~•~•~

Kenny opened his eyes to find the ceiling of his room. He can feel the hard mattress beneath him, the cool South Park summer air from outside.

"What the fuck?" Kenny muttered.

A couple of knocks were heard from outside his trailer home. Voices of his friends talking to his mom and the sound of the door closing echoed through the thin walls.

Kenny stood up, wanted to change out of his clothes that left loose for no reason. He suddenly left smaller than usual, but that didn't occur to him until he looked at  the broken mirror.

"What?" He whispered

Kenny looked shorter than usual, his once short blonde hair is longer and curly, his parka is bigger than before...

"What the-" Kenny's voice suddenly change higher and more feminine.

"Yo, Kenny! Where'd you go last night-" Token opened the door and entered the room with Cartman, Clyde, Craig, Stan, and Kyle.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Kenny cut him off with a girly scream that came out of his now soft pink lips.

~•~•~•~•~

Sup, peps.

I just have a question, or should I just make a poll about it in amino?

"What should Kenny's girly name will be?"

Open to suggestions here people and it has to start with K.

Anyways

Bye!!