Hallucinations

"Um." A gasp escaped our lips when we heard a melodic feminine voice came from Kenny' lips. "Hi Wendy and Nicole."

A girlish squeal erupt from me and Nicole.

Now we're back with the story!

Kelly shut her eyes as she tries to bare the squeal,  damn, that is so loud.. She looks up to see the two girls looking at her intently, she just turn to the guys with a innocent look.

"Did I sound like that?" Kelly's innocent pout gives the gang a big blush as they nodded in reply,  in which made her sigh.

"My gosh! You look so cute!" Wendy looked at her from head to toe, observing the challenger to her looks. Did she use products? Wat products?

"Cute?" Nicole turns to Wendy with a confused expression. "You mean Hot! How did you even get a bod like that?"

"Um.." Kelly looked nervous as she spoke,  twirling her hair. "A guy with long black hair and beard..." There's no way they'll believe that it was Jesus, might as well act like its some guy..

Wendy and Nicole thought of who this guy with long black hair and beard is, he must have such amazing skills if he could make someone that hot. They need his contacts. As this happened, Craig nudge Stan and turn to a flustered Kelly. Stan blushed as he caught her beautiful blue eyes, ends up standing next to Kelly in a awkward way, Craig looking at him weirdly as he stood at the opposite side of Kelly.

"Actually, we called you girls here for a favor." Craig said, looking around as he spoke. Wendy looked at Stan in shock, noticing the blush that spread across stan's cheeks as he looked at the female version of kenny. "This girl here, Kelly, needs fashion advice."
In Wendy's mind, Stan can blush whenever he wants. They're not together anymore, but why does she feel something inside her when she saw him blush at something that isn't her. This.. This isn't jealousy, right?

"Oh my gosh!" Nicole gasped as she immediately reached out and grab Kelly's hands, surprising said girl. "Of course, we'll help! We should also call up the girls, Bebe and Heidi said they're free today." Kelly felt herself smile as she watch Nicole fuss about the details of whatever thats going on. "Hey, Wendy. Got any suggestions?" Nicole said as they both turn to the pink beret. Wendy just looked down, lost in her thoughts and didn't even notice them until Nicole poked her.

"Huh?" Wendy looks at them in confusion before laughing it off. "Of course, I have suggestions!" Kelly just froze as she watch the two girls talk, noticing the sadness that is hidden in Pink's eyes and almost didn't notice the sweat forming on her forehead if her hair didn't  cover it quickly. "Let's call the girls!"

~•~•~•~

Another squeal erupted, as Bebe and Heidi fangirl over Kelly. It had been an hour since the park meeting and due to traffic, they arrived at the mall later than they thought they would. Nonetheless, the two girls didn't  mind, because they get to see the new hottie named Kelly. In which, Kelly refused to accept that title.

"My gosh!" Bebe shouted as she looked at Kelly. "Shes so cute!! Look at her innocent pout and eyes!!"

"Cute?!" Heidi said in surprise as she point at Kelly. "Look at her curves! And that rack! She's hot! Thats what she is!"

Kelly felt uncomfortable as the two girls fight in front of her, arguing if she was cute or hot. She knew the truth, no matter what she does,  she's both and its the fault of Jesus. The gift of seduction as the son of god calls it, its an even worse curse than before! Not to mention, he's-er she's still immortal! What does 'just in case' means! Ugh! Kelly pushes her hair up as she turns to the guys, wanting to ask if this was even need and if the so called 'gift' is actually working. However, in the gang's eyes, Kelly just gave them a super model perfect pose and it gave them the blushing effect again. They all turn away from her and pretended to do something, except Craig, who just flipped her off as he texted Tweek, his boyfriend.