A New Rival Enters

Hello... Sorry, it took so long! Author's message at the end!!
~•~•~

Kelly didn't realize what happened until it did, she couldn't understand it though.

The moment she stepped in the only coffee shop in South Park, all heads turn to her, wanting to catch a glance at the blond beauty. Kelly gulped as she tried to walk to the register, her hands shaking from the attention she gain. However, it didn't matter how nervous or shy she acts, all the people can see is that she's a confident girl perfectly strutting her way to the register to order.

Kelly leans over the counter, legs crossed and her new raven heels clicked as she looked at the menu. Bitting her lips, she turns to a shocked Tweek, who looks at her head to toe. In Tweek's mind, she's the new kid on the block, probably got here in her badass motorcycle from walking straight out of a bad girl clothing magazine. But if it weren't for her undeniable ocean blue eyes and familiar golden blonde hair, Tweek wouldn't have guessed that this new girl is Kenny, dressed as a badass girl.

"I'll take a ice coffee and two donuts." Kelly says as she opens her new orange wallet, Wendy choose this for her; said it was perfect since she loves the color orange. Tweek quickly made her order, packed it really nicely with a black bow. "How much do I owe you?" Kelly quickly calculated the order her mind, not wanting to pressure Tweek anymore than she already did. But what Tweek did next, surprised everyone.

"It's on the house, you must have a rough day." Tweek smiled before quickly whispering something that only Kelly can hear. "Good luck, Kenny." And with that, Tweek turns around and took off his apron, passing it to his surprise father before running to Craig's open arms.

Kelly stood there for a split second before snatching her purchase and heading to the booth by the door, far away from his family, or so she thought. As soon as she sat down, Kelly felt something shifted from her surroundings, something purple and red. Choosing to ignore it, Kelly quietly ate her meal as she stares out the window, the girls joined her table, while the guys sat on the booth next to them.

"Hey, isn't that your family, Kelly?" Wendy's voice pulls Kelly back to reality, she nods in response. "Why don't you seat there?" Kelly froze for a moment before shaking her head, bitting her lip as she thought of a good reason to the question.

"We-we're not that close." Kelly whispered to the girls, giving her ice coffee a gentle squeeze. "It's been so long and I don't know if they're even happy to see-" Suddenly, a blur of purple and red moved in the corner of her eye. Before she knew it, Kelly was on the floor and a little girl was hugging her happily and tight. "-me?" Kelly looks at the young girl that tackled her and was taken a back by the person, those brown eyes and hair sent a familiar name to Kelly's mind. "Karen?"

"Kelly!!" Karen squeal, hugging Kelly tighter than ever. "You came! Is it that time of the year again? Wait! But why summer though!" Kelly could only stare in surprised at her sister, little Karen McCormick. Was there really a Kelly in his family tree? Why didn't he knew about it?

"Karen, don't tackle your cousin like that!" Their mom said, hands on her hip like a responsible mother. What was going on?! "Kelly, dear, please do excuse your cousin. She's been excited to see you since we heard you were coming to town." By this time, Kelly wasn't shocked by her mom's words, rather what the woman was shocked with what she was wearing. Her mom's red hair is curled to perfection, green eyes now sparkle with pride as she wore a simple yet casual outfit. Was she wearing this when Kelly walked in the shop? Impossible, right?

"Kelly McCormick." The stern voice of her father made Kelly look up and gasped in surprised. There stood a well dressed man with brown hair and held the familiar brown eyes of her dad."Good to have you back, dear. Now, me and my wife here are going on a business trip for a month and since Kenny's over at your house at New York and Kevin is out with his own family. Well, you wouldn't mind babysitting darling Karen, would you?" Kelly didn't even realize she nodded until her parents hugged her and left Karen in her arms. "We'll be back before you notice!" And with that, the parents walked out the store and into a minivan parked outside the shop, it didn't take long for the car to drive away.