Someone Nice

Kelly didn't know how, but she managed to survive the hell week; her period. So when she checked that morning five days later, she cried in happiness because there wasn't any blood anymore. Honestly, she actually couldn't remember how exactly. Keran said she just watched old rom-com movies while eating chocolate bars, if not that, she was playing a online game because according to her 'she needed someone to rage at'.

"Hello!" Kelly snapped out of her thoughts and turn to a confused Bebe. "Earth to Kelly McCormick. I asked how's your hell week?"

"A trip to hell and back." Kelly responded, taking a sip out of her ice coffee.

It was the day after her hell week came to a close, Bebe called and asked Kelly out for a walk, of course she said yes. However, walking around South Park and seeing episodes of adventures she had with the gang in every block, when she was Kenny at least. She knew this would only last a summer, but that's two months and she already spent seven days. Why didn't the guys talk to her? Was it something she did?

"Oh, look! It's the boys." Bebe's voice said, Kelly looked up and true to her words, the boys were there. They were all hanging out in the park, wearing tank tops cuz of the heat. "Come on, Kelly. They're probably too busy to talk to us, girls."

This statement made Kelly stare at her in confusion. Too busy? Weren't they hanging out six days ago? Kelly glance at the guys, they were all talking about some game that's coming out this year. Her eyes widen in shock as the gang paid her no attention, not even a glance. Gritting her teeth, she slowly walked her way to them, ignoring Bebe's cries.

"Like I said, that new E3 trailer better be good-" Clyde stopped talking when he saw Kelly walking towards them. The other guys slowly turn to Kelly in confusion.

"Hi guys." Kelly gave them a closed eye smile. If you blink, you might have missed the light blush on the guys cheeks that vanished as soon as it appear. "How are you all?"

"What do you want, Kelly?" Stan said, a frown on his face.

"Another favor from us, boys?" Kyle asked.

"Another hundred?" Token whispered.

"Maybe a new tool." Tweek shivered, Craig wrapped his arms around him.

"Wha-what are you guys talking about?" Kelly looked at her friends, all looking at her in digust and guilt. "A hundred? Tool? Favor? When have I asked about that?!" Cartman walked up to her, a cigarette in hand.

"You really don't know?" Eric looked at her, only to find someone clueless. "Tsk, must be the booze." He turn around and sat on his seat, taking a hit before saying. "You used us, Kelly. We thought we were your friends, but you only used us. So get lost, shack."

Kelly's eyes widen in shocked, taking steps back before full on running. She ignored Bebe' cries again, but she didn't miss the guys' expression. They all held shock and blank expressions when Kelly ran away in tears. What was going on? Why would they think like that?! Kenny would never betray them-

Kenny stopped running in shocked and accidentally trip, he fell on the dirt and rolled down a small hill. Coughing as he stood up, he sat down and cried in realization. That's right, Kenny wouldn't. But he's Kelly now. Who knows what Kelly did to them, what they had to go through to hate her.

She continues to cry until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Kelly quickly turns around to find a fleeing figure, she couldn't make out who it was. Who was that? Kelly coughed again before she tried to stand. Word, tried. She fell right back and look at her feet, her heels apperantly gave out and snapped.

A bittersweet laugh slipped out of her lips as she reached out to grabbed her heels. Clutching it tightly before throwing it at a random direction. A splash was heard in a distance. Kelly stood up and looked around, she was at Stark's pond. A sigh left her as she tried to walk back to the road, more like limp. But as she near it, she saw a boy there. It was the boy she ran into before.

"Hey." Kelly said in total awkwardness.

He just stares at her by his truck as she fiddles with her thumbs. Kelly knew she needed a ride home, but how can she ask a complete stranger?!

"Listen, sorry for a few days ago, I was just-"

"Need a ride?"

Kelly blinked as she looked up at the young man, who opened his side door for her. What?

"I saw you in the park, running from the guys." Stranger said as he looked at her. "I'm not gonna say that I planned this, but you're covered in dirt with no heels. So I think you fell, judging by your limp." Before Kelly can even talk, he calmly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the car. "A girl shouldn't have to take the walk of shame."

"Who are you?"

"I'm y/n." He smiled and added. " Before you think I'm a stranger. We're classmates and we have met before, so let's go."

~•~•~
Short but I'm in a hurry.

First day of school is tomorrow so yay ;-;

Thanks for reading and thank you for everyone who added this story and my other book in your selves or something? List? Idk thank you anyway!!!

Look out for the poll in amino and have a great day!!!

Bye!!!!