A Little Secret

I really wonder if people still read this story. Ever since school started, I've been lazy af about everything and played video games, I have my reasons. So after resetting my gadget and realizing I've forgotten my account username, I panicked. Thankfully, I found it, almost had a heart attack but okay.

Hope peeps still read this crazy story *looks at past chapters* should probably rewrite some of that.

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~

"How's your foot?"

I snapped outta my thoughts and turn to the young driver beside me. His e/c eyes focused on the road and pale lips in a smirk, his face is framed beautifully by his h/c hair that is distracting. Well, everything about him is distracting. He has this aura of mystery that pulls me towards him, a charm that makes my heart skip beats, and his bo- *cough* not gonna go there just yet.

"You sick or something?" He turn to him at a stop light, cars passing in front of us. I quickly shook my head and turn to the street, which didn't have much cars. "Here, wear this." A pair of sunglasses, black scarf, and cap fell on my skirt. I turned to him, confused, and he laughs it off before pointing at a distance, a group sitting by Tweek Bros. "Wouldn't want Stan and Craig's group seeing you with dirt, do you?"

Without hesitation, I put on everything. Taking off my orange jacket to reveal my black tank top that I rarely even show, tying up my blonde hair before hiding it underneath the black scarf and cap. I took one look at the mirror and almost gagged, I look like a girl who is trying to be cool but doesn't care about her hair. Better this than nothing.

The light soon became green and y/n drove for a bit, stopping in front of Tweek Bros. I gave him a shocked look, while he returned it with a smile.

"Let me handle this." He said, before whispering. "And don't use your real voice, fake it."

I didn't even get to respond since Y/N lowered my window and Kyle suddenly ran towards the door to give him a high five. Kyle looked with me in confusion before calling the other guys to the car. I pray that this replacement curse Jesus placed on me is a absolutely great idea, or I'm gonna spend eternity in Hell with Satan.

"Yo dudes, how's life on the sidewalk?" Y/n said to the gang, who were looking at me, his strange guest in the shotgun. "Better not be messing with girls again."

"Y/n, you know girls can't get enough of me." Cartman poses ridiculously resulting to everyone (but me) exploding in laughter, spit was everywhere. "Oh and Kelly walked towards us a few hours ago, kind of strange but nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?!" Stan glared at Cartman, who turn away in shame.

"What? Don't leave me hanging." My driver said, clearly interested.

"Fatass over here decided it was cool to joke around with Kelly like old times." Kyle said, which made me confused. Joke around? "He told us it'll be fun so us, idiots, joined in."

"So we said our usual lines to her, big deal." Cartman looked at the gang, then at y/n and I. "Wouldn't you know it, she actually looked hurt. I thought those 3 years of acting classes ready helped her with the performance."

"Until she f*cking cried and ran away from us." Craig added, looking at Tweek. "It's like she wasn't herself anymore."

"W-w-well, y-u you couldn't b-bl-b-blame her." Jimmy whispered.

"Yeah, she's a 17 year old lady." Token told us, guilt in his voice. "We all grew up from the idiotic 4th graders that we used to be. People, even us, change over the years, Kelly is no different."

This shocked me to the core. So I didn't do shit? I didn't do anything that made them hate me? Tears slowly form in my eye, they don't hate me. Y/n must have noticed since he suddenly started the car again, surprising everyone.

"Gotta go guys, this lady friend of mine is gonna get late." He said with a wink to me, my cheeks fire up and I hid my face with the black scarf/diy wig.

"Oh yeah, who's the chick?" Clyde asked, looking at me with the gang. Y/n didn't even know what to say judging by his expression, so I cleared my throat and spoke in the sweetest gentle feminine voice that sounded nothing like my normal one.

"Kenny, I'm Kenny." A smile spread across my lips as I heard myself say my name, my real name again.

"If you wanna hang out, it's cool." Tweek said rather calmly. "I-its no big deal, any friend of y/n is our friend."

"Yeah and you'll bond really well with Wendy, Bebe, Nicole, and Kelly!" Cartman suggested, earning a slap in the head by Kyle. "After we apologise to her, stop it Jew!"

"See you around." I said as y/n drove away. When we were in a good distance, I turn to him with a frown as I took off my last minute diy disguise. "Why didn't you tell them?"

"Like I said, I saw you ran away from them at the park and to find you a crying mess in Stark's pond, I just knew there was a misunderstanding." Y/n said, eyes focused on the road and smile on his face. "Did you feel alright?"

"I've never been better." A giggle escape my lips, I knew the inside me is shocked. "Do they know and just pretended or was that real?"

"Kelly, did you see me grabbed my phone ever since you sat on that seat, the asnwer is no. That was genuine, remember it." He pulled over my house, which still makes me feel weird in a way. "It'll be our little secret, Miss Kelly 'Kenny' McCormick."

I smiled before getting out of the car and walking to the doorstep. He was so caring and charming, we just spent the car ride in either comfortable silence (which I really needed) and sing-along with bands (which I also needed). I wonder if I'll ever hang out with him again.

"Oh and thanks for giving me a chance!" His shout catches me off guard, a chance? I turn back to him, he looks at me with that same dashing smile, so cute I could die.

"You still don't know?" He laughed when I shook my head. What was supposed to know? Some important apparently. "My full name is Y/N Dovahkiin l/n, Dovahkiin means Dragonborn, you amazing woman." He sent a wink my way and drove away, my heart couldn't take it.

I opened the door and walked to my living room, where Keran is playing with Ike on the PC. Before anyone could say anything, I fainted.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I still wonder who reads this *gestures to Kenny In Prada* creation of mine. I mean, it's not my best work (could've done better), idk I just have low confidence in all of my works.

I'm gonna create a new amino account, since I forgot my old one. In absolutely random groups, I'm gonna post a help wanted blog. If you wanna be one of the characters of my Webtoon, go to amino and joined whatever post I'm putting.

Seriously guys, not gonna stop this book, but really need more characters.

See you in the next chapter of either books of mine or Amino!

Bye!!!