Side Effects

The way to the park was, as you would expect, fustrating for the guys. As each would take a look at Ken- er Kelly's swaying hips and perfect struts, they also glare at their competition- every damn guy who looks at Kelly.

Why? Base on their observation, Kelly has this seductive vibe around her and absolutely everything she does leaves them red and hot. Every guy that looks at her, be it young and old, has fallen under her spell with no way out. But of course, Kelly has no idea about any of this.

"What's going on with you guys?" Kelly ask, her voice light and angelic. "You're all awfully quite." Hands on her hips, she looked at them in confusion.

"So fucking hot." The guys thought.

"N-nothing, Kelly." Stan assured her, covering the lower part of his face to hid his blush.

"Okay then." She says and turns around to squint her eyes. "I see Wendy and Nicole! They're coming here."

On the distance, Wendy and Nicole are both walking down the cement sidewalk, talking to each other. Wendy wore a trendy pink summer dress and heels, while Nicole decided to walk down in light blue tomboy style clothing and white vans.

(How to even describe clothing ;-;   )

~•~•~•~ Wendy's POV ~•~•~•~

I was talking to Nicole about this new trend in InstaCoon, when I saw Stan and the guys in the distance. My heart beats fast in my chest, a blush forms on my face. You can already tell why. Me and Stan used to be in a relationship before, but then we broke up and went our separate ways. Now, after a quick trip to beautiful France, I'm back and I'm ready to get what's mine.

"Come on, Nicole!" I told her, running ahead towards the love of my life.

About ten feet away from them, I stopped and noticed something was off. The guys were staring at Kenny, who's probably dared to wear his 'Princess Kenny' wig. By guys, I mean all the guys in the street. They were all looking at him, from Windows, porchs, doors, cars, you name it.

"Hey guys." I jumped at the sound of Nicole's voice, she looked at Kenny in shocked before whispering. "Kenny?"

And when Kenny turned around, and I swear to all my internet idols, birds suddenly appeared and light from the heavens just came down as a spotlight for him.

That's when I noticed how natural Kenny's long blonde hair just fell over his slender body, his skin lightly tanned, hands soft and smaller, eyes bright, lashes shorter, and Rosy cheeks to match his pink lips.

"Um." A gasp escaped our lips when we heard a melodic feminine voice came from Kenny' lips. "Hi Wendy and Nicole."

A girlish squeal erupt from me and Nicole.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Welp, I've been busy. So it's short.

Thanks for reading guys

Bye